Looking for USPS3 Hero League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Azwraith, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Azwraith New Player

Mental Troller with Mic. CR 47 and rising, looking for a league of DECENT, MATURE players.
    Playtime is PST 5ish pm - 10ish pm Mon-Fri. Weekend hours are all over the board.
    This is my first character, though I do have extensive MMO experience. So a league that doesn't mind doing a little teaching on boss mechanics would be helpful. Mostly interested in PvE content at this time.
    Also not opposed to rolling a new toon, if I find a good league I enjoy that is in need of a different role.
  2. AJ_420 New Player

Check out United Gamer Alliance. We are a newly designed clan and we have several DCUO players. We have a villains league and a heroes league. We also have divisions for Call of Duty, Battlefield, Defiance, and The Last of Us. Check us out at www.ugalliance.com to see the forums that we have created and we have loads of content for you to read or you can even create your own topics. A great website for a great core of members. Visit the website and see what you think.
  3. Original Scar New Player

hey if your still interested in a great league, I ask that you please fill this profile out below to understand you better. I will get back to you as best as I can, thanks.
    Original Scar cr90 PvE Tank and dps, cr83 PvP dps, 145sp
    Lantern Scar cr90 PvE Controller and dps, cr83 PvP Controller, 121sp
    PLEASE COPY, FILL OUT, PASTE AND POST:
    DCUO PROFILE
    1. Name of Character(s) (please label your main):
    2. Power Type and Role:
    3. Weapon(s) of Choice:
    4.Combat Rating and Skill Points:
    5. PVE or PVP or Both
    6. Mic? yes or no
    7. How long will you stay on DCUO?
    a. 1 to 3 months
    b. 3 to 6 months
    c. 6 to 12 months
    d. 12 months or more
    8. Wear a League Emblem, certain piece of gear or outfit? yes or no
    9. Are you willing to share/give colas, exobytes, plans, gear, money, etc. to league members? yes or no
    why?
    10. How do you deal with a rival, enemy, friend, foe, or random player that keeps talking trash to you or about the league?
    Here is our posting link below and hope to try you out, thanks
  4. Solar wing New Player

How to deal with en
    How to deal with enemy talking trash about league. Duel and win.