Looking for league with laid back peeps.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Balboa1213, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Balboa1213 New Player

Im new to dcuo ive been playing for two months and im hooked, i want to join a league but most people are way to serious about the game , im good but ive only been on it for 2 months so you gotta give me slack you know, im on almost every night but no one to play with so if you need an extra hero im in !!!
  2. AJ_420 New Player

Check out United Gamer Alliance. We are a newly designed clan and we have several DCUO players. We have a villains league and a heroes league. We also have divisions for Call of Duty, Battlefield, Defiance, and The Last of Us. Check us out at www.ugalliance.com to see the forums that we have created and we have loads of content for you to read or you can even create your own topics. A great website for a great core of members. Visit the website and see what you think.
  3. Original Scar New Player

good to hear about yourself. all your missing is some basic stuff about your character though. what is your combat rating and role?

please mention if you are US or EU, PS3 or PC, Hero or VIllain. thanks
  4. AJ_420 New Player

We don't care about CR or role, we're just looking to have fun and play with like-minded people. If you're looking for laid back, then check us out.
  5. xoCiaraxo New Player

Join ANTI BULLIES ^_^ We care mostly about having fun but getting geared also. We don't take this game serious as other people.
    • Like x 1
  6. Balboa1213 New Player

7. Balboa1213 New Player

Ya like i said im new so i dont really have stats but im getting the whole picture as i play, im a healer but as far as the cr and stats i dont think im ready for huge instances yet i just need players to play with and work my way up there and peeps who actualy play cause most my friends are COD freaks lol
  8. xoCiaraxo New Player

Yes , send me a message on here i will get to you.
    • Like x 1