Login Issue - May 22, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are currently working with PlayStation to resolve a technical issue frequently preventing players on US PS from logging into the game. We do not have an estimate on when this issue will be resolved, but we will keep this thread up to date.

Update: The outage is impacting all regions, servers, and platforms.

Update: We are experiencing intermittent login outages, and the marketplace and voice chat have been temporarily disabled. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

Update: We believe the login and connectivity issues are resolved. The marketplace has been re-enabled. We also believe any purchases made and not delivered over the last few days will deliver upon login automatically now.

If that's not the case or you're not sure, please open a ticket with our team at http://help.daybreakgames.com, and we can confirm or correct the issue.
    • Like x 11
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Is only US affected?
  3. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Thanks Mepps for the update :cool:
  4. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Been trying to log in for the last half hour after being out of town for about a week. What a bummer. This kind of thing makes me want to unsub.
    • Like x 2
  5. Spicec New Player

Glad you got wind of this finally.. I've been suffering over an hour from withdrawls. hahaaa!
    Hope it gets fixed soon. Thank you. Have a GREAT day! - Spice
  6. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Happening on USPC also.
    • Like x 2
  7. Dazz-252 Committed Player

I'm on the EU PS server. I've been experiencing log-in issues for a couple of days now and I can not currently log-in.
    • Like x 1
  8. Darkassassin New Player

i cant login either im eu pc
  9. Pablo torres New Player

How much longer I was just on and kick me out now I can't relog back in
  10. TemporalHawk Well-Known Player

cant log in as well and im on US pc the message im getting is large amount of people are trying to log in try later. im legendary by the way so top of the login order this is the first time I ve ever seen that message. so unless dcs sundley got a massive amount of people trying the game for the first time or everyones trying to log in at same time I assume theres something up on the pc side as well. ya might want to check it out
    • Like x 2
  11. Icycoldclown New Player

Been trying to log in. And also I renewed my subscription a few days ago and never received my reset replay points.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Updated the original post. It looks like all platforms are impacted. We will resolve the problem as soon as we can.
    • Like x 7
  13. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

TY for update.
  14. Eve YouTuber

I'm playing right now on my villain on EU so it works for me...

Edit: I must be really lucky or something XD
  15. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I'm wondering if the test server has the same problems.
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

PC works fine... PC test works fine.
    It seems to be a PS4 issue???
  17. DeathWish1228 New Player

your connection might not be strong enough to allow you to play dcuo
  18. Omni Demigod New Player

Along with this log in issue, please fix what happened on the shutdown last night. I bought marketplace cash and spent it then the shutdown happened and I lost that marketplace cash AND what I bought AND was still charged full price
    • Like x 1
  19. nawanda Loyal Player

To be fair, We had a period where this kind of downtime was a regular occurrence. I can’t remember the last time this happened. We can’t expect continuous uptime 365 days a year. There was the legendary thing about four months back but that’s it.

Despite that, someone will ask for a refund and act like their whole week has been ruined.
    • Like x 2
  20. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I'm home sick from work. The game was going to be my only salvation from being sick. Me being sick ruined my week, so I want a refund for losing out on my salvation through the game. ;);)

How's that? Oh, I'm actually logged into the game right now. I just need to make sure I don't get disconnected or kicked off for inactivity.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.