Livestream Preview: New Episodes Revealed This Wednesday!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

New Monthly Episodes Revealed!

Tune in to Twitch this Wednesday for the reveal of August's new Episodes! What new storylines, new characters, gear, styles, and feats await? Senior Creative Director Jens "Spytle" Andersen, Design Director Jesse "Loche" Benjamin, Associate Creative Director SJ "NerdOfPrey" Mueller, and Senior Community Manager Ted "Mepps" Stone will have the answers to these questions and more.

The livestream begins at 12PM (noon) PT this Wednesday, July 15, 2015.

Can't wait? Check out this sneak preview!

• Like x 29
  2. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Some new content is certainly needed, my friends list has become pretty barren as far as active players go.
    • Like x 4
  3. BumblingB I got better.

:eek: That time already! #hyped
    • Like x 7
  4. YinChakra Dedicated Player

*hopes this is impressive*
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

So wait i see it says Episode 15&16 does that mean two episode's will be release? o_O
    • Like x 7
  6. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Episodes is plural.....AND I WORK WEDNESDAY!!!! :(
    • Like x 3
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

TWO Episodes in August? :eek:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 14
  8. ErnieB Loyal Player

wow another WW dlc, because you know, we don't already have enough of those.
    • Like x 4
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Remember, we are referring to each piece of content as an Episode. This matches the outlined monthly plan of two pieces of content/Episodes per month going forward.
  10. ErnieB Loyal Player

huh?, i thought i was 1 episode divided into 3 months, with 2 new pieces of content each, to make the 12 pieces every 6 months.
    • Like x 4
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Wait...you mean one piece of content, i.e. 1 raid is an Episode? I thought an Episode consisted of a duo + a raid (and elite raid every second one) OR a solo + an alert (and elite alert).

Edit: What ErnieB said above me ^ The assumption going by the guide you guys gave us a few months ago was that 1 episode = 2 pieces of content.
    • Like x 7
  12. Schimaera Devoted Player

Judging by the plan for Episode content it should be a duo and a raid (iconic bombshell duo?!!??!). If that is true and because the episode following Bombshells will have an (Elite) Alert and a Solo, and since we already know that there is a Black Lantern solo it might result in War of the Light content in september. \o/
  13. ErnieB Loyal Player

regular alert is first, cant have elite if you don't have regular.
  14. Schimaera Devoted Player

That's why I put the elite in brackets. Second Episode is an Alert with an Elite version of it.
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The regular and elite alert come at the same time.
    • Like x 2
  16. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

So does the elite version count as new content too ?
  17. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

That seems odd. I would call each monthly release an episode rather then each individual piece of content.
    • Like x 3
  18. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Good thing Bombshells is not a WW dlc :D
    • Like x 5
  19. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

The only pictures and the info for the comic book it's based on says different.
  20. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player