Livestream Let's Play Episode 16! Plus, Dev Q&A!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Let's Play Episode 16! Plus, Dev Q&A!

This Thursday, join us on Twitch for a closer look at Episode 16's "Desecrated Cathedral." Players of the PC Test community will attempt the content while developers instrumental in creating the content follow along. Then, head to Twitter after the stream and tweet @DCUO with the hashtag #AskDCUO for a chance to get your Episode 16-related questions answered.

The livestream begins at 4PM PT this Thursday, August 27, 2015.

• Like x 5
  2. akaivy Dedicated Player

thanks! I look forward to watching!
  3. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

I was just about to post asking about this. Thanks, Mepps.
  4. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Nice! Can't wait to try those contents!
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

Will it be normal or elite? I hope normal, would hate to see in go unfinished like the BP stream.
  6. Kzinti Committed Player

They Finished it, just after the Livestream
  7. Taldigi1970 New Player

I apoligize for posting here my idea instead of in the Gameplay discussion area but for some reason this is the only area I can post to. The idea I have I think will better make the lower content relative again, have us be able to use legend characters in the lower tier content and the mark we get would be the marks of legend. That way you can control the level of the CR of the legend character used and make it so the content is not steamrolled thru. If you can please transfer to the correct area it would be much appreciated.
  8. ErnieB Loyal Player

That's what we thought LPVE would be originally, the thing is they would need to rework every single mechanic in every piece of content, which is something i don't see happening at all, it took 3 months just to fix the GU 47 balance issue, and in the end their only solution was to turn it back to pre-GU47.
    • Like x 1
  9. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Awesome, me too.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Reminder, this is today! As you're watching, tweet your Episode 16-related questions to @DCUO using hashtag #AskDCUO, and we'll answer as many as we can on twitter after the show.
    • Like x 1
  11. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Every stream they make I expect Spytle saying:
    - You weren't expecting for this, but here we go! Surprise, ATOMIC!
    • Like x 1
  12. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

Especially when they announce test server downtime for the day after. I know it's just GU52 as Mepps gave us Friday as earliest eta but still. :3
    • Like x 1
  13. Sore Steadfast Player

And thus from a single forum post of a player expressing his unending hope for a particular announcement, a few dozen in-game chats just lit up with someone saying that everyone knows they're going to be announcing ATOMIC today because they misread it to say that Spytle already leaked that they were going to announce it.
    • Like x 2
  14. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

I love that. Just yesterday a friend was being stubborn claiming the declared that cross-faction PVE was a token that would allow to switch from heroes to villains and vice-versa and that we already had cross faction instances.
    • Like x 1
  15. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

That's 6 PM CST, in case you're wondering.
  16. Sore Steadfast Player

That's 6 PM CDT. :p
  17. Veritech Loyal Player

"It's true! I heard it from some random guy on the forums!" - TOM bot.... aka Spytle

Atomic confirmed! :p
    • Like x 1
  18. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

Hey, Mepps when you post on EUPS could you type for an appropriate timezone?
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Which timezone is all of Europe in?
    • Like x 2
  20. Here2Help Devoted Player

It varies. CET would be a good one to post in though.
    • Like x 2