Let the backlash begin...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLoneLantern, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I know why there doing it to sell replay badges .
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Why do Marks of Power exist now ? Devs explain this now.
  3. nogimmick New Player

and i went for it---i'll just hang on to them until the DLC comes out and we know for sure. other than the solos and the occasional alert/duo if a leaguemate needs it, i think i'm done with AF.
  4. kav Committed Player

[IMG]

And here's the output of the livestream preview. (Start at 26:50)

DLC 10 would be useless without making DLC 11 Content drop MoF. Replayibility, Content variety to grind. It has to be MoF.
    • Like x 3
  5. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

6. Draco8573 New Player

I do not mind different currencies per tier but if they have two different currencies in one tier will be very annoying.
    • Like x 1
  7. MetalMario Loyal Player

Why are they doing it to sell replay badges?

Seriously though, the state of the test server is clearly not how it's going to be on live. All the content drops marks of fury and the vendor takes a different mark. We don't even know what's the plan for when the DLC goes live.
  8. kav Committed Player

Why would they implement a different set of Marks then? There's no point doing that. Yes, it's a test server, but this just leads to problems being raised on the forum and they know that well enough.
    • Like x 1
  9. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Because if they change the marks well be in the same situation we were with origin crisis having to spam two alerts for a few weeks to get marks to buy gear to day the raids .
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

No we wont. In this case the gear difference isnt that significant like T4-T5 was. My guess is to prevent people from buying 1 piece of gear from day 1.
  11. MetalMario Loyal Player

Well they could do it so that people can't test the content in overpowered gear, for example.
  12. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Just relax. On test raids have been rewarding MoF, items cost MoF aswell. Is not the first time some kind of future content is leaked, and this must be one of those times. I highly doubt the new DLC will need MoP, it's ridiculous.
    • Like x 7
  13. kav Committed Player

That is again, outright stupid, sorry to be so blunt. The cap is already at 100 MoF's, it so deem low that you cannot adequately gear yourself up that way. And even if, what's the problem with that? I'm seriously asking: What if someone saves up? So what? The OP gear is a drop anyways.
    • Like x 1
  14. MetalMario Loyal Player

That's what the whole previous DLC was for. If you have the gear from that you'll be good to go.
  15. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

The new marks are dropping in the raids on the test server.
  16. sterl320 New Player

Ehhh... This is different. With the cash thing, the price was automatically generated by an outdated tool, a tool that I assume they have since then updated. This mark thing is clearly deliberate. Naming the mark after the DLC, making a new vendor in the game, this was on purpose.

Yeah it may change when it hits live, but why even put it on test servers if this wasn't planned in the first place?
    • Like x 1
  17. Penryn The Gadgeteer

The Security Breach alert is dropping Marks of Power:
    [IMG]

Final boss gives 3 Marks. The first two bosses give one each. Like the Amazon Fury bosses, you'll receive an extra Mark if you don't get a loot drop.

Promethium Lockboxes are also dropping Mark of Power.

Here is the description:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  18. MercPony Devoted Player

Thanks for the report.... this needs some explaining though lol
  19. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

It means on of two things .

1 this is just for the test server if so why not tell them .

2 this is for everyone if so why make the statement about HOP using marks of fury .

Either way they need to let players know what's going on before any changes like this are made on test or live .
    • Like x 1
  20. kav Committed Player

I'm sorry to say but this is really not okay. This is intentional and I feel lied to and no I'm not mad or angry, I'll get the gear eitherway, but stating clearly in a live stream and putting it into the descriptions and having some logical expectations. If it wasn't for SM then I call DLC 10 a waste of my time, simple as. And that's why it's not okay. It's as bad as false advertising.
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.