Legends PVE 10x counter week

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Dec 12, 2020.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Was this week unsuccessful? Why has this bonus week been tossed aside?

I don’t understand. It has been provided once. Just once. So I know it can be done again as a bonus week.

Really frustrating.
    • Like x 6
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd guess it would be an annual or semi-annual event. I'd guess it was very successful as LPVE had the most traffic I'd seen since the 1st pass around on the different maps. However, was it successful from a business angle? Like did it make money? Not sure. I'd guess quite a few LPVE legends were bought along the way, to enable the feats, but who knows?

I'd like to see it again, but hopefully not when there is another event going on. Last time it was a very intensive week of grinding, maybe after the Anniversary event, but before V-day. or after St Pattys in the lul before Summer seasonal?
    • Like x 4
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I agree with Reinheld. We tend to only get double artifact xp two or three times a year; so LPVE x10 is probably on that type of track.

I do hope we’ll see another LPVE x10 week.
    • Like x 2
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

I quite like it but I also suspect 2-3 times a year is likely. I'd also like to see more of the raid the universe events.
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'd prefer a 100x Lpve week tbh.
    • Like x 2
  6. Lara Committed Player

bump! We need this bonus week again make a DEV see it
    • Like x 2
  7. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Hmmm legends PVE 10x. Or doublemarks legion.

Yes for legends PVE 10x , let this return again.
    Thanks that's a great idea
    • Like x 2
  8. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

Was really close to finishing my counter feats off, so count my vote for this to return!
    • Like x 2
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It was a very popular event. I'm sure it will return again, and when it does everyone will be excited!
    • Like x 12
  10. C3alix Committed Player

Will there ever be a chance for us to vote which bonus week we'd like?
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We plan these pretty carefully, but never say never.
    • Like x 3
  12. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

This made my week! Cannot wait for this week to return. I have unfinished business to handle!
    • Like x 2
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well if you are taking 'suggestions', can I suggest that the 10x week is NOT during the first 4 weeks of a DLC launch, NOT during a seasonal and NOT when I'm out of town. Ok, that last one might be hard to co-ordinate, but the other 2 would make it hard to really pay attention to the very intense 10x week.
  14. Kestral Committed Player

I may still have some gaming PTSD from the last Legends bonus week. That being said I still have feats to get so...
    • Like x 2
  15. Draconiano Committed Player

[IMG]
    I'm sorry.
    • Like x 4
  16. PolarisSylar Committed Player

It been awhile since there was thing with legends PVE
  17. PolarisSylar Committed Player

It been so far months since no legends PVE stuff , we all hope tho
  18. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

This thread needs to stay alive! I got work to do!
    • Like x 2