League Interest Already Dead

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FiremanMac85, Aug 7, 2020.

1. GameIsGreat. Well-Known Player

Grinding is fine. Requiring 8+ people in a dead game is not. All content needs to be 4 man at most or scaleable to whatever you que in as.
    • Like x 2
  2. Miss Adora Loyal Player

it's actually 100 fires but my poit doesn't change, think each boss should of had something different instead taking them down 100 times. If players want to farm them to get the op weapons, rings, etc, my power to them. After 2 rounds, I'm already bored and ready to move on.
    • Like x 1
  3. Roocck Committed Player

Every episode is the same, grind, grind and more grinding.... This has gotten so ridiculous that I have decided to cancel my sub and take a break... Hopefully things has slowed down some and maybe some changes will actually be for our benefit (like arts and augment)... Tried it for a couple of days and the only thing that I was able to finish was some open world bosses and solo with my fire tank and dps toon.... Tried it with my healer and that’s when I had decided to take a break, solo is not support role friendly and the alert was just unbearable with all these mechanics stuff.... Come on a couples of days ago to ask my real life friend if he needs a reset for any of his raids to let me know.... Lol.... Same things over and over gets old and start to lose interest until it’s time to just stake a break and stop playing.....
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Why is "grinding" so hated in an mmo? Isn't that the entire point of an mmo? If I don't feel like grinding, there's a million other games to play. I can't think of any mmo/ rpg that doesn't require it. Are the feat counters high? Sure. So stop at 25 or 50 and don't go for 100. It's ok if someone doesn't want to do it.
    • Like x 4
  5. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

It’s because the casual style and play of this game (big red letters telling you to block) has brought in a surge of fortnite type players. We don’t have a large pool of actual mmo players here anymore. At least not commenting on the forums.
    • Like x 2
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm assuming you're not on ps/pc? It takes about 5mins to put a group of 8 together for anything on ps/pc. Not to single you out since there are 100s of other forum posters doing it but these type of comments only hurt the possibility of getting more people to play. Read thru the top 10 posts, everyone is complaining about something. If I was thinking of playing this game and saw this forum, I'd be done before I started.
    • Like x 2
  7. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I wouldnt say "anything". It can sometimes take forever to fill raids, especially right now with everyone chasing the bounties.
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Is why I take 90% of what I read on here with a grain of salt because most people here are casual players from what I tell, that cosplay or just wanna play dress up.
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

My only concern regarding the grinding is that because I’m deliberately pacing myself for various reasons, I won’t ever get to 100 because there simply won’t be enough people left to group with after a while. Aside from that, bring it on. I don’t even stockpile exos or Nth because I enjoy the journey of becoming gradually stronger.
  10. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

It's a tough grind, can't argue that. I still grind starro. Its years later. Still grinded doomsday rill maybe 2 months ago. It required shouting on lfg. But it happened and it wasn't that hard. We (ps/pc players) have it really good compared to xbox and switch. If you're worried and on those consoles, I get it. I'd never play this game on either of those since all the comments about it are on the topic of ghost towns. Again tho, self fulfilling prophecy. But if you're a ps/ pc person, take your time cuz it will always be doable
    • Like x 1
  11. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Dead Game? Phases are so full of players that people sometimes can't get into them with their league. There's multiple phases and many are full. I'd say this game is far from dead.
    • Like x 2
  12. GameIsGreat. Well-Known Player

I am a switch player currently.
  13. GameIsGreat. Well-Known Player

Switch.
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Ah. Yeah, sorry. Dying breed. But again, people could have praised the game and all that to increase their population but instead chose to write nothing but complaints. Talked about all the positives but I've honestly never seen a switch praise post.
    • Like x 1