Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I actually can't drink coffee, or pretty much any caffeinated beverage for that matter. I also can't have chocolate as much anymore, either. A few years ago, I had a very, very severe reaction to an iced coffee, in which my hands started twitching, I became incredibly light-headed, and I couldn't stand for hours without feeling like I was either going to pass out or puke. Ever since then, every single caffeinated beverage or snack I've had has had the same effect on me, so I basically have to stick to juices and water, and Root Beer (which is my favorite soda anywhere, so no loss there :p).... I do enjoy some chocolate every once in a while, but I have to eat it in very small portions, and can only have it about twice a month, otherwise my body will go into shock again. I don't know what it is, I just have really, really bad reactions to caffeine.

I love hot cocoa, too, but I even have to keep that limited, because it upsets my stomach :/ So Orange Juice or herbal tea (they do have a few non-caffeinated selections) are my go-to "pick-me-ups".
    • Like x 1
  2. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

KAUPHY!!!!
    • Like x 1
  3. Dametria Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Amazonian beverage of choice. :D
    ...just add some honey for a natural sweetener.
    • Like x 3
  4. TripleC123 New Player

Too much coffee causes this in me...
    • Like x 2
  5. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

COFFEE!!!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Chocolate makes my stomach burn. It feels like heart burn, but worse. Hot chocolate does it, but it's not as bad. I don't know why but the struggle is real.
    • Like x 1
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Ooooo, my tea is made in Boulder!

[IMG]
    This is my favorite. I use sugar because I have to please my sweet tooth ya know? But, I do you Guava nectar (I think that's what it's called) or Organic honey. This is a Mint tea and it's so delicious, I also do enjoy the blueberry one :)

Edit: I like how the pic became "one" with the page. Like a lil sticker (:)

Edit #2: On a side note for all you smokers, Black Tea is supposedly good at preventing lung damage from smoking, so definitely check that out. The only negative property for me is that it is indeed a caffeinated type of tea, but I'm sure Green or White tea is equally good at preventing damage.
    • Like x 2
  8. Mont New Player

like u need the caffeine:D
    • Like x 2
  9. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Tea.
    Earl Gray
    HOT.
    • Like x 4
  10. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Anyone have White Tea before?

Btw, I love Black tea, Chamomile tea, and Earl Grey tea.
    • Like x 4
  11. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Well, maybe if you picked up whatever you threw the Lady of Carnage wouldn't have to have one of her minions pick it up. Not that minions would be anything but pleased to obey Her Royal Highness.

No, nothing but pleased...we all know what happens to any minion who is insubordinate. And it's not pleasant. Not pleasant at all.

But that's ok, because all minions are happy minions. Yes, happy....nothing but happy.
    • Like x 3
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Alright. What did you smoke?
    • Like x 3
  13. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I don't need minions to carry out my labor and plans for world domination. The secret is, well... It wouldn't be a secret now would it? ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. Mr.Me New Player

I'm drinking this atm, being sick. :(
    [IMG]

I mean I have a cold, not that I'm being sick... :eek:
    • Like x 2
  15. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Putting minions out of work aye? Nope, no sir....that doesn't sit well. Does not sit well at all.

Will you be there to clean up the mess that's left when Mr Minion goes home to his partner and tells them that he no longer has gainfull employment....after which his partner packs up and takes the little minion spawn to shack up with his brother, the soup-shack billionaire. The mess that's left when Mr Minion decides to take a long walk of a short pair....only realising that he can't actually swim once it's too late. Nnot that it matters....he probably shouldn't have walked off the pier in the shark pond.
    • Like x 2
  16. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

The bestest coffee in the world
    Irish Coffee!

Break out the Bailey's and John Jameson!
    • Like x 2
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

Watch your step, the cats are coming for you.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  18. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

:D
    • Like x 3
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Why yes, I did recently purchase all of these. Thanks for asking Carlynn :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Badass! Let me know what you think when you are done!
    • Like x 4