Lair Battles vs Dueling

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Necromega, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Necromega New Player

Considering Lair Battles are equivalent to dueling.... should the dueling feats be attainable through lair battles?

What do you think?

My opinion is that fact that lair battles are the same, you are just using the que system rather than putting up your duel flag and standing outside one of the nightclubs or in the HoD or Watchtower.
    • Like x 1
  2. PPVKIGNX New Player

It's an obvious no. In lair battles people use cola, henchmen, sidekicks, nuclear weapons you name it. People do not use this stuff in duels... wait
  3. Radium Devoted Player

I disagree.
    While Dueling always had feats involved with winning, now 1v1's involve marks as well as feats this time around. Now it's playing to win a prize as opposed to one more tick on the feat and bragging rights in shout channel.
    It would be nice if the pets stopped and the colas were put away, just straight up 1v1, but it won't happen.
  4. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

It's not the same though. Lair battles are 5 rounds and meant to be a cross faction thing. With the 5 rounds, how on earth would it count? 1 or 5 duels. (which would make those feats way to easy to get if they were counted as 5.) Dueling is more of a same faction fight. Totally different monsters.
  5. Yallander Loyal Player

When you queue up and your opponent is random =/= dueling, it's arena PVP and for many anything goes in the arenas. Not that I agree, but it is the nature of things as it stands.