Justice Girls <USPS> is recruiting!!!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by JusticeGirlCeleste, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Blondie New Player

Bumping this thread up. We are still looking for some lovely ladies to join the Justice Girls. Apply today at justicegirlsdc.enjin.com :)
  2. somerandombats New Player

wait a sec you wouldn't happen to have a toon called blonde girl in game would you?
  3. Msstat1c Committed Player

Sure do. She is one of our highest ranking members.
  4. somerandombats New Player

huh keep getting put on the opposite as her in legends a few days back. she plays a good Circe.
  5. Blondie New Player

Yeah, I like her also trying to get the hang of playing batman. Been doing legends more often getting decent at countering except when lag is involved in the match. You see me in a legends match invite me, I usually pug legends.
  6. somerandombats New Player

Yeah I was a catwoman that kept having to. Chase her.
  7. Msstat1c Committed Player

[IMG]Thats how you bump with authority. Check us out at justicegirlsdc.enjin.com.
  8. Msstat1c Committed Player

Bump for effect. We are always looking for friendly and active players to come aboard. Jump over to justicegirlsdc.enjin.com and check out the charter message. We might be just what you're looking for. Cheers friends.
  9. Dephyre Committed Player

10. Amber Serenity New Player

11. Msstat1c Committed Player

Come check us out justicegirlsdc.enjin.com.

Good times and good people required. Come see us and enjoy.
    • Like x 1
  12. Captain Bravo77 New Player

are you still recruiting and if you are hit me up. my character name is Alpha Buster.
  13. Msstat1c Committed Player

We are always looking for good folks Bravo. I will ask that you check out our website, if you haven't done so already, and read through our application. Its nothing crazy, but we like to keep recruitment web based. I'll keep an eye out.
    • Like x 1
  14. Msstat1c Committed Player

Bump. Purple aura is the best aura in the game. You know you love it too.
  15. Msstat1c Committed Player

If you have a female toon and enjoy a casual laid back approach to the game, come check out the USPS Justice Girls. The same great league from the PC, extended to your PS3/4.
  16. Msstat1c Committed Player

17. Msstat1c Committed Player

18. Msstat1c Committed Player

Reply button happy.
  19. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player