Just an idea...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Is it possible for our alts on same account be walking around our bases as NPCs? Would be nice to set up a personal watchtower and have it populated with my alts. Some people have all 16 character spaces filled, so for them it would be really good.

Again, just an idea...
    • Like x 8
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I believe it has been requested before. personally, yeah, I'd love it. walking into my main's base & seeing my sorceress browsing the book shelves would be cool, or my munitions toon working on the car in my cave, or my sorceress walking into her base & finding Irvynnge sitting there playing video games. yes, totally. don't know if it's at all possible, but it would, indeed, be awesome.

another little thing I'd like would be portraits ( or, better yet, statues ) of your alts to pop in your bases.
    • Like x 2
  3. the solowing Steadfast Player

I love that, might run into some path problems, unless they are programmed like Teekl an have bouts of explosive destructive rage xD. Would have to program in animations and parameters for "key" items to interact with. With current animations or would they have to build more? If so why not create it for the players first?
    • Like x 3
  4. Emoney Dedicated Player

I could see statues working, since they already have base coding for the statuaries in the league halls. Now could that transfer to bases and offline alts, idk....itd be great though.

I absolutely love the idea with alts as totems, or as we asked for years, alts as sidekicks and henchmen. That though, prob not easy given the millions of combinations of gear styles, for each character model, probably too much. But we could always hope, especially for players like myself who have many alts, styled out, but not much playtime on them these days aside from seasonal mules.
    • Like x 1
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they would probably have to be like dolls like in the armory's but that is already coded into the game kind of. that would be cool lining your halls and such
  6. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

I think they could be base pets if they just walk around your base "using" your amenities the same way NPCs do in the HoL/WT/HoD. It'd be really cool for Lanterns especially, essentially having sector houses.