Item LEVEL 73 Face Mask for DPS/TROLL/TANK/HEALER?

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Zone Walker, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Zone Walker New Player

I have been asking players on DCUO about where and how to get the strongest FACE MASK at the moment. I would like to know where can I get this item level 73 Face Mask? Please help. Thank You!
  2. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

T4 Inner alert currently has the highest level face mask available, if I'm not mistaken.
  3. Impact Prime New Player

It's one of the reward options you get when you complete Solitary Riot or Infiltrating Ace - the DLC 6 instances. You get to choose from an item of gear for each non-accessory equipment slot (chest, legs, shoulders etc.) and a mask. The mask is level 73 and has the best balance of precision and might, best vit, best resto (not sure about dom for tanks) out of all the other masks for those roles to my knowledge. The other equipment I can't remember whether it's level 73 or 74, or if they are 73 and the 74 ones are only the drops from completing those instances. The overall stats of those items aren't as good as T4.
  4. Impact Prime New Player

Oh yes, I forgot about inner alert. DLC6 masks are perhaps second best then =P. I haven't seen any of those though so I can't give you a comparison.
  5. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

I'm not sure how the stats measure up, I was speaking strictly item level. My leaguemate got the dps mask yesterday, I can ask him and reply back. Though I'm sure you could find an answer already here on the forums a bit quicker.
  6. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

+7 vit over the DLC 6 mask or any other vit mask in the game[IMG]
  7. AgentX44 Committed Player

It would be nice if other post the other masks from inner and compare with the home turf masks.

Chill - I see it doesn't have dom. I am not in the game right now, but does the Home Turf mask have dom for trollers?
  8. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

The Home Turf face has
    45 defense
    46 health
    7 power
    3 prec
    12 might
    15 vit
    6 dom
  9. AgentX44 Committed Player

Thanks. That new troller mask is really worth getting... all are upgrades... would've been nice if there was a dom upgrade, but I'll take it as it is. :) Time to get through that content now on my main... hehehe.
  10. Umi New Player

Healer mask from the Inner T4:

Overwatch Facemask
    Style: Classic

47 Defense
    60 Health
    22 Power
    4 Precision
    8 Might
    26 Restoration

76 Item Level

Everything was an improvement except for one stat (I think it was Power).
    • Like x 3