Up-Votes Needed Issue with Superman Day reward (#2)

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by iLazy, Apr 23, 2024.

1. iLazy Well-Known Player

Hello everyone

I want to reiterate that the Event Rewards for Superman Day are mostly not being distributed correctly upon completion of the activities. Mostly raids seem to have problems properly distributing the rewards.

I'm creating this new post because the original post was dismissed, claiming it wasn't a bug. My goal is to gain attention and ensure that people understand that it's still a bug – especially the developers.

Just a few minutes ago, I completed today's Event Raid, and no one in my raid group received a reward. In another post, numerous similar reports were made. Therefore, I hope this new post grabs the attention of the developers so they can recognize and address the issue.

Furthermore, I want to emphasize that if we're already being pushed to play old content to bridge the dry month until the new episode it should be done correctly. It's frustrating when even the ancient content we're supposed to replay doesn't work properly.

I would appreciate it if this matter is taken seriously and the developers take appropriate action to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your attention
    • Like x 6
  2. TCoil New Player

Can confirm experienced the same issue with my raid group and we waited for the scorecard and also talked to all the NPC's at the end of the raid to try and trigger it.
    • Like x 3
  3. kallader Committed Player

862 peoples views the last bug report and 37 person share own experience about missing reward
    Peoples usually never go see the bug report page unless something happen top them so if have that many views something is wrong for them also.
    • Like x 2
  4. PG41 New Player

I have the same, I done this raid 3 times today and no Superman reward and I did wait for score card each time I tried it.
    • Like x 2
  5. Puppette New Player

Same here, some toons it works some it doesnt, might be related to task for x., not sure.
    • Like x 2
  6. TCoil New Player

I ran it 3 more times and the mission finally popped on the 4th one. On that run we tried getting the generators with the countdown timers that are around the room on the final boss just in case ignoring them was breaking the mission for some reason. Not sure if this is why the mission finally popped but that's what we did and we did get credit for the mission. Most likely just a random occurrence but wanted to share just in case.
    • Like x 1
  7. TCoil New Player

I was thinking this is the case as well! Yesterday the mission didnt give credit when i was in the Villain instance of the Kandor raid as a hero. When i ran it again it was the Hero version and i got credit for the mission on that run.
    • Like x 1
  8. Domana Well-Known Player

Upvoting because not getting Supes rewards has happened to me and many of my league mates. It IS a bug, no matter what the "other" thread says ;)
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

(C&P from other thread)

I didn't do enough testing on this theory enough to say it's DEFINITELY it, but I think the rewards are tied to faction. For example, if you're a hero and you queue in to Phantom Zone and it's Lex talking at the beginning and end, you won't get credit (per my theory).

I ran Phantom Zone four times in a row without credit but it was a villain run each time. I turned off task force X, got a hero run and got credit. It might have been a coincidence. But it's worth trying and/or further testing.

Try turning off Task Force X and see if that helps.
    • Like x 1