Issue with Legendary Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jun 16, 2015.

1. kravonik New Player

ninja edit LOL
  2. PickledBuddha New Player

I got a parody thread about this situation locked up in about 5 minutes. thats a personal record for customer service
  3. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

People are so irrational here. Seriously mellow the F out. Believe it or not, nothing is perfect. Every game has issues at one point or another. You don't know how this happened or why it happened and you don't know how to fix it, so how about letting the devs figure it out and get it fixed. It's not like they're sitting in an office playing beer pong while everyone suffers so just chill.
    And the people asking for refunds? Get real. Seriously. Aside from the fact that the TOS explicitly stated that there's no guarantee of playing any time you want because things happen, you're essentially paying what? .50 per day? If the game is down for 6 hours that is maybe .12 cents. If you want your 12 cents back, and are throwing a tantrum and demanding that? You are petty.
    Being someone who works in the cell phone industry and in customer service, I'm realistic enough to know that some things cannot be controlled and all we can do is fix them. Get off the backs of the people trying to fix this as fast as possible and stop demanding 12 cents or even 50
    Cents because it's making you look silly.
    • Like x 5
  4. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Around 3pm today I got pretty bad news. I was hoping to eat dinner and tank the crap out of some content to knock enemies on the **** and maybe get the final blow in as well...Only to find out my frustration today extends now onto DCUO. Seriously fix this soon. Like NOW!!!!

My membership also renewed today, so there is that to think about. LOL....
    • Like x 2
  5. mightybugthe1st New Player

Just realized I can't access my armoires at all and I'm stuck in healer role. Well this sucks... :(
  6. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Maybe you'll get more traction and tweet these hashtags. #psnhonourmymonthlyrate, #psnfixmyaccount, etc..
    Social media will give them a bad PR buzz. But of course you need a lot of ppl stirring up noise.
    • Like x 1
  7. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

Same here. Can't connect to the servers....been a legendary member for over a year now.....got home from work and most of the time, the first thing I do is play DCUO......but not tonight....Do I have to submit a ticket or something? (To be honest, I hope it's gonna get fix soon because I really don't want to have to do something about that).
  8. Moe00moe Level 30

Understood but daaaang bro. Are they funding your account lol. I'm pretty sure it's jumper than this issue that's bothering people. DC is full of issues. You can't run half of the content on this game without encountering an issue. Great game, I love it but the only thing that was consistent was them charging you and cutting you off when you didn't pay. Until today. Regardless of how many cents a day it is, it's people's money and you're right nothing is perfect but this game has Many problems that gets neglected.
    • Like x 2
  9. Moe00moe Level 30

Much more than this issue. Sorry
  10. Neko98 New Player

Think you know anytime this is gonna be fixed? Renewed my legendary on 6-2-15 and this is kindof annoying. Cant really do anything.
  11. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Exactly
  12. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Ok so I'm not crazy. I thought I was the only one that was legendary feeling like premium.

I was just logging in to pay to rent and the all of the sudden I see my inventory and bank slots shortened, cant spend millions of dollars to buy something cause of cash cap, unable to use armories, and look at my equipped CR drooped from 124 to 117.

I just cried at the corner saying ' I know I paid, I know I paid'.
  13. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Haha I wish they were funding my account, but no. I just work customer service in an industry that's full of variables. So I'm a lot more understanding than a lot of people. For example: Someone could call me because the cell tower in their area went down. We have no way of knowing why or what's going on from the start. It's going to take time to figure it out. Hopefully not a lot of time, but time none the less. But things like this happen. Still people call literally irate because of it. They call me names, insult my mother, tell me I'm incompetent, tell us that the carrier I work for is garbage, etc. all because they were without service for maybe a few hours. And those customer service surveys you get? That affects my pay. So when someone demands that I credit them a month of service for this short outage, I have to chose between screwing up my pay, or giving an unreasonable customer what they demand. Mepps has a tough job, and I know this because I know what it's like for people to take their BS out on you. I know what it's like to have people take it out on you and the work you're proud of for things that are out of your control.
    • Like x 2
  14. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

If you actually do work in customer service then you're clearly horrible at your job with that attitude.
    • Like x 3
  15. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

The guy who started this thread is a PC user. Also other PC users are reporting the same problems in this very thread
  16. CollKev Well-Known Player

The big question is, are we getting an extra day of membership? It is only fair that we should.
    • Like x 2
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

No. Just like in Gu 46 We had all too wait and we didn't recive anything We waited For 15 hours
    Legendary members should not getting an extra days we got what you pay for i've been told this many times
    • Like x 1
  18. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Actually, we should get a free week - month for this.
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Any new update???

Some of my friends are affected by this..... and we were planning to play tonight. :(
  20. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

if we do everyone should only fair too the community. but daybreak i dont think they will allow it