Is mail bugged right now?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Daniel101773, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Daniel101773 New Player

I bought an accessory from the broker & normally broker items arrive instantly in your mail, but it’s been 15 minutes and I haven’t received anything. Is anyone else having issues with the mail system right now?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It bugs out sometimes. Try : logging in and out
    or buying something cheap from the broker.
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

Seems like something larger. League/group chats are down, some people are showing not being in league...it's a bit of a mess.
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

Yes. Mail is majorly bugged right now and has been for almost an hour. It came back briefly, but anyone who purchased things from the broker during the outage did not get their items. The team is probably working on that right now. DO NOT use the broker right now.
    • Like x 1
  5. Daniel101773 New Player

Well ok but I already had. So yeah the team should absolutely be working on that cause I need to either get my purchase or get back my 10 million when this fixed.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I see. :/
  7. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

I wasn't able to log on about half an hour ago. It just stayed on the "connecting" screen (PlayStation, by the way). I figure they did a server shutdown/restart to fix things. Regardless if I was correct or not, have the issues with chat tabs and the mail system been fixed as of this posting's time?
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Ambush bugged?
  9. Daniel101773 New Player

I’m gonna log in & check if I have my purchase right now. I will update you & if it’s still not there they’re getting a ticket submitted cause this is ridiculous. I wouldn’t care of it was some tiny hung but if I save up & spend 10mil I better receive my purchase or a restoration of the money spent on it lol
  10. Daniel101773 New Player

It seems to be fixed on my end. I did receive the purchase in my mail station, you mentioned you knew some other people who had a similar issue right? You should have them check their stuff.