If you're wondering how to Play on Both PC Servers

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ObsidianChillSucks, Apr 4, 2013.

1. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

I don't know the process for PS3, I imagine it has something to do with the psn name but regardless if your wondering how myself and others can transfer between USPC and EUPC servers here is a video showing you how the process is started.

enjoy.

2. Statman New Player

It's cool you can do this with PC. Since you said you weren't aware, the only way to do this on PS3 is to create 2 different PSN accounts as it automatically pushes you onto a specific server based on the location of your PSN. I imagine it has to be done like this due to the Playstation Store having multiple stores throughout the world, and that's automatically adjusted based on the location you put into your PSN account also.
  3. Radium Devoted Player

I was thinking of going over to EUPS3 to see what was up with you guys. Maybe I'll start one the weekend.
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Nice, that you did that kind of guide :) .

I love it when someone asks "Is this EU-Server?" - I couldn't resist and replied :rolleyes: "No, the Japanese Server!" :D
  5. Statman New Player

Would be a pleasure to see you around on our server, hehe.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, it's pretty simple.

Also, those files that download are the language packs of special characters. It's not uncommon to see °SUPERMAN° because they can. US can't, due to the limitation of input. The problem with using special characters, you have to use recent chat to form groups or trade.
  7. Darkstar Ember New Player

If this is a guide, why isn't it in the guide section?