Idea for April Fools 2020

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Draconiano, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Draconiano Committed Player

Lore: Mr. Mxyzptlk decided not to leave early this year, he wants to test your jumping skills, he kidnaped Ironkurtin and Titanic Trenton to the Unicorn World a site where the floor is floating and your powers don't work, find and rescue them!

Instance: Not an instance per-se, it's a new zone where there are no powers, no supermovement, no fights, just a platforming map.

Reward: 0 point feat "Jump & Roll", a title, (and maybe something more?).
    • Like x 2
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i like the idea
  3. JackUSPS Well-Known Player

Unicorn Aura
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So... just Shattered Gotham again?
  5. Draconiano Committed Player

Yeah kinda, but harder and without nerfs. And no progression rewards so people can't really complain, a perfect april fools.
    I think it's a shame that from now on we probably wouldn't see platform mechanics anymore because a bunch of people don't like it, but if it's something not tied to progression, it may happen.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Uh-huh, OR you could just go play Mario. :p I have 0 issues with the platforming but the lengths gone to to defend it by player and developer alike disturb me. This is just what happens when you experiment, sometimes it just doesn’t work out, and that’s okay.