I know it got changed a long time ago...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Draconiano, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Draconiano Committed Player

...but I got sick of it.
    Why we are not able to invite people to the group if we are inside of an instance? Who asked for this to be removed?
    I always liked to form groups while doing alerts or duos (specially when my server is kinda a ghost town), now If I want to run a raid and I already did all the daily missions, I must be standing in the WT watching the ceilling and doing nothing.
    It was causing a glitch/bug? I don't understand why it got removed.
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Some people have the setting to not be placed into a instance in progress, possibly why?
    Edit thou, what server you on and on US I can invite players into instances, friends can too
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

No, I mean, some months ago you could be inside of a full alert, and if you wanted to form a group (not invite to the instance) you could just write "/invite name". That doesn't work anymore.
    The "/invite" just works if you wants to invite someone to the instance.
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Ah, yea that. Ok I was lost before tbh , it is annoying a little bit for sure, most times now I'll just let a friend start the group for whatever if I'm in something
  5. Draconiano Committed Player

I guess no one cares? :(
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

I can't say that the thought ever even crossed my mind to do this, much less miss it.
    • Like x 1