I FORGOT MY SECRET QUESTION

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by TheLegendaryBeast, Jul 12, 2015.

1. TheLegendaryBeast New Player

As the title suggests i have forgotten my secret question, i wanted to change my email since it's not valid but i cannot remmember my secret question... please help
  2. FlowerFly New Player

Its all i can do for u :)

If u still cant figure out try this :
    Your Security Question and Answer are vital pieces of account information and are used to verify account ownership. Once your Security Question is set the only way to change it is by contacting Customer Service and speaking with a representative. He or she will be more than happy to secure your account once you verify ownership.
    Viewing your Security Question
    If you have access to your account, you can see what your current Secret Question is by following these steps.
    1. Go to www.DaybreakGames.com.
    2. Click on Log In with your Daybreak Account name and Password.
    3. Click on Account Management.
    4. Click on either Change Password or Change E-Mail.
    5. Your Secret Question will show in the middle of the screen.
    If you don't have access to your account and cannot remember your Security Answer you may be able to recover or reset it by contacting Customer Support or by creating a temporary Daybreak Account and thenclick here to submit a ticket through the help site using the new account. Make sure to include the name of the account that you wish to address in your ticket so that we can assist you further.

If you are trying to reset your password, please follow the directions in this article.
  3. TheLegendaryBeast New Player

I am trying to change my email and it needs my secret question... just cant remmember it and i do not know what to put in The support ticket since it's an automated reply it just puts something different if i pick the wrong category and i don't see a "secret question category"