How to turn off auto Renewal?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by sepiaskidmark, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

OK so I go into settings, account management, account Information, services list, click on dcuo and turn off auto renewal but when I exit out back to service list and go back into dcuo, my auto renewal is always turned back on.
    What the hell is this? is there something I'm missing?
    BTW I turned off my Playstation plus subscription renewal and that stayed off.
  2. DcPlayer313 Committed Player

Go to account management then go to payment sources.
  3. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

I had to completly remove my credit card but the auto renew stays on, so be careful to anyone who has auto renew on.
    • Like x 3
  4. VV Dedicated Player

Since there are a lot of new "awesome" updates. We might need a guide to turn subscription off and remove credit cards. A lot of people will find them helpful.
  5. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

That's what pissed me off, you can't turn off your auto renewal, had I not gone back in and checked, I would have been charged another 3 months, shady business.
    • Like x 3
  6. Princess Zero Well-Known Player

I just cancel subscription. You can still play until the sub you did pay for ends.
    • Like x 3
  7. DcPlayer313 Committed Player

I never leave my information on. After I make a purchase I always remove it until I come across something else that interest me which for me is episodes, powers and aura packs.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Membership automatically renews on PC and PSN until cancelled.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.