Heroic Educators

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Electrizzaro, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Still have spot open for members and a few for Mentors. Check out our site or the first page of this thread so you know what we stand for. If you like...then put in an app.
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thursday Bump...cannot wait till Friday
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

It is Riad Night. Tonight we will tackle a couple of old t6 Raids then hit the New Raids. Cannot wait to take some of our members through it.
  4. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Had a great weekend of running various raids. Still looking for some more members to join us in our adventures.

If you are interested in joining a great bunch of people give me or Electrizarro a tell/email.

Aariyana/ P5i St0rm
    • Like x 1
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

woot woot Tuesday bump
  6. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Content reset day....... Time to run some raids. Still looking for new members!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I should be on tonight....I wonder if we can get through all the t6 raids and New Gen in 3 hours....only one way to find out...LETS DO IT!!!!

Also...still looking for new members
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

woot woot FEAT NIGHT!!!!
  9. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Had a great weekend raiding. Still looking for some more to join our ranks. Please apply at http://heroiceducators.shivtr.com/

You can also send me a tell in game or in game email.

Aariyana
    EarthShattering Aari
    P5I ST0RM ( the 5 and 0 are numbers)
    • Like x 1
  10. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Woot it is almost Friday and I am ready for Feat night!!!! Still looking for some more players to join our ranks.

Please apply at http://heroiceducators.shivtr.com/

You can also send me a tell in game or in game email.

Aariyana
    EarthShattering Aari
    P5I ST0RM ( the 5 and 0 are numbers)
  11. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Feat Night in 4 hours WOOT WOOT!!!
  12. SuperBladeRunner New Player

Saturday morning bump and raid night is tonight !!
    • Like x 2
  13. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Woot woot Monday night bump
  14. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Welcome to Heroic Educators. We are a DRAMA free Mutli Game league on theUSPS3/4 server composed of both rookie and veteran DCUO/Destiny players that arewilling to run ALL-game content. So if you have been searching for a league that takes the time to teach you how to play your role or how to beat some content here we are. We do not care if you are T1 or T6 in DCUO or brand new to Destiny, we will help you if you ask for it. That is what a league is for.

We don’t have SP, Lvl, or CR requirements, for either game, that comes with time and we are here to help you be the best at your role. We are a MATURE League, so PLEASE be aware of that fact when you apply. By MATURE I mean that we expect ALL of our members to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. IE no tantrums, fit throwing, name calling, etc. We are all adults so act like it. We are on and active during the evening hours on weekdays, however we come out in force on the weekends.

Rules:
    -No discrimination will be tolerated, this includes cr, sp, mic or no mic, as well as the normal age, sex, race, religion, etc.
    -Be a team player
    -Help out other members
    -Communicate
    -Participate
    -No Elitism - We all started at the bottom at some point and got to where we are with the help of others.
    -Above all, we are here to have fun, learn, and teach content to our members!

If you are interested in joining or want to learn more, submit an application or send an in-game mail or tell to:

League Founder
    - Electrizzaro

Recruitment Officer
    - Aariyana
    - P5I St0rm
    - EarthShattering Aari (I have been playing on this character more lately)

DCUO Mentors
    Mentor Wanted.............Celestial
    Mentor Wanted.............Electricity
    BigDaddy14..................Hardlight

Now we do still have open spots for Mentors. I would like to have a Mentor for every power. Currently we have the following Mentor positions open Sorcery, Hard Light, and Celestial. If you are interested in filling this spot let me know.

Destiny League Leader
    Duxes aka Malamute_85

All new members will be subject to a one week trial period. Then a group of random members of the league will decide at the end of this period whether we believe that we are a good fit for you.
    If you are a Villain and looking for a league check out our Sister league http://insidiouseducators.shivtr.com/
  15. Deadeye817 New Player

I am interested in joining. How does one apply to join your league?
  16. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

[/
    There is a link in the post above yours. You can apply at the site and then one of us will get a hold of you in game. Or you can add me or the Recruiting officer to your friends list and send one of us a tell when you see us get on.
  17. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Tuesday bump. If you are looking for a league that runs all content and will not only help you through raids but teach you the mechanics of them at the same time then here we are. We are heroic Educators. We do not bash you because you are a Noob...in fact Noob is one of our best players. We take the time to talk, show, and even let you practice in Raids just to make sure you know what you are doing.

You may have been in some of those leagues that have raid groups and seem to all run together but not with you...not us. No static raid groups, no cliques, all fun. We are not a monster league we stop recruitment at 50 members and all of them are active. We know our members and their alts.

We play for fun and have fun playing. No scoreboard chasing here. If we are loot locked from a raid we will switch to a toon that isn't or RUN IT ANYWAY!!! We play for fun!!

Think you have what it takes to be a member? Check out our site, put in an app, and add us to your friends list. If you see us on and do not get a tell send us one. See you in game.
    • Like x 1
  18. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

Wednesday bump
    • Like x 1
  19. LunarCage Active Player

This sounds good to me Captain Verse 98 CR USPS
    • Like x 1
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I will look for you in game. Please add Aariyana, EarthShattering Aari (our recruitment officer)to your friends list. You can also look for Electrizzaro, Ragezzaro, and Noob Zzaro to your friends list If you see one of us on and do not get a tell from us please send us a tell. We will group up with you to talk about the league then get you an invite.
    • Like x 2