Healer Allies For Celestial

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by VictoryMC98, Sep 26, 2023.

1. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I'm coming back to the game, and thinking of Shazam and Batman who Laughs passives for healing. Does anyone have any reason not to, or other suggestions for Celestial?
  2. Grip Committed Player

I feel like you shouldn't rush too hard into celestial heal allies if you haven't started yet, but depending on your immediate goals, you may see it differently. Cyborg would be at the top of my draft board, followed by Shazam. Cyborg gives you a lot of bang for your buck as far as power regeneration, and while Shaz isn't perfect unless you do a lot of weapon attacks and heal without Renew or Admonish for stretches at a time, his combat and non-heal passive are outstanding, so why not?

Here's a nice guide to review before choosing 2 legendary allies right off the bat: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/allies-breakthrough-calculations.319741/

Tbh , I don't see BWL's very random Luck of the Draw making or breaking a good healer, so if you want it for damage role too and you're rolling in favor and cats, it could make sense to pluck him up. Otherwise, maybe just grab one favor pit at a time and try your hand with an epic ally. Welcome back!
    • Like x 1