HARDLIGHT STILL RUINED

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Frankzilla, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frankzilla Committed Player

Title says it all. Im very disappointed in the testers at the moment.
  2. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Be disappointed in yourself, you to can download test.

Blaming others your not heard is old and tiresome.
    • Like x 1
  3. not_again Dedicated Player

No reason to be disappointed in all the testers. Awesome Mechanic (the tester) and some other testers have provided ample feedback and concerns. They have found bugs and errors as well as got chompers back to the way it is on live. There is just very little developer feedback in the thread so its hard to tell what else is in the works.
  4. Avatar of Skill New Player

Drenz is in charge of the HL revamp. Testers and players have given pages on top of pages of feedback in the testing and w.i.p thread, only for it to be ignored. They made changes that nobody wanted, then reverted them, now we're back at square one with not a single significant change to HL. Yeah, we're getting the "fire" revamp for sure...

See you guys next year ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Really? It looks fine to me.

• Like x 1
  6. Frankzilla Committed Player

Its been changed from what u see in that video already keep up.
  7. Frankzilla Committed Player

Im stating how I feel about a power I love Im blaming no one. The fact is hl has been on test in 3 different up dates and Is not improving I have all rights to voice my disgust if you dont like it find a new thread to post in thx.
  8. Frankzilla Committed Player

Well see thats the problem hl having a viable aoe dot if far more important that chompers having a burst just because ppl want to use it to clip with. So as far as this update is concerned it has gotten a 15% precision buff which is cool and all but I run with rage dps in the league that gives a 45% buff now and its not helping.
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

Change doesnt happen overnight
    • Like x 1
  10. Frankzilla Committed Player

Ppl dont even know but this is how horrible hl is from a ranged stand point right now. The best range rotation for hl right now is wm chompers wm light blast over and over. Dont believe try it watch your range damage increase, now its horrible hl has to resort to that.
  11. Frankzilla Committed Player

The only change I see out of 3 updates is a 15% precision buff and a pi.
  12. Avatar of Skill New Player

Or apparently in two game updates... Now our nerfs on the other hand, that happened over night.
    • Like x 2
  13. Delta795 New Player

I don't blame the testers as there is 2 VERY active threads about this going. Too bad the devs haven't been as involved and looks like a complete FUBAR to me.
    • Like x 1
  14. Vodka Committed Player

I like how a Green Lantern, a guardian of the universe, only uses two powers.

I also like the first song in that video. But I'm not lying about this one.
    • Like x 2
  15. Alexonic Committed Player

seriously?
    • Like x 1
  16. Cyclotrode X New Player

IMO it was all the QQing from PvP that put HL where it is today. Now the power I love if next to useless in both PvP and PvE. As a dps, I do so enjoy spamming the same two powers while WM. reminds me of my Troller days:rolleyes:
  17. Akroma New Player

that video says more about the other dps than it says about the hl.
  18. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Please keep posts constructive on these forums.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.