Happy Halloween! Free Treat or Treat Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Now Available: Treat or Treat Bag!

Halloween is right around the corner, so pick up your very own Treat or Treat Bag today! Inside you'll find a pile of 25 Spooky Bites (the Witching Hour's event currency) to get you started this year, the Orange Vapor Aura, a Cat Scratching Post (base item), AND the Spooky Decorations Box. The Spooky Decorations Box includes 13 new base items perfect for this time of year, and consuming some of them grants you a new 4-star feat, "Bat Got Your Tongue."

Log in by October 31, 2017, to claim this reward from the Marketplace's Redeem/Claim menu. The Treat or Treat bag gift is available to ALL players.
    • Like x 12
  2. Zpred Dedicated Player

Thank you for the gifts, I consumed all base items never got a 4 star feat though, can't even find it in the feat list.
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

What 4 star feat
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Yep no feat here either :oops:
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

I think that might be the "trick" part of a "trick or treat".
    • Like x 1
  6. Perdition Committed Player

Yup, feat is broken. Equipped everything and nothing popped. Unless it is indeed a really bad joke.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are checking into why the feat is not popping. Stand by.
    • Like x 4
  8. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Thank you, and Happy halloween!
    • Like x 1
  9. BumblingB I got better.

First official 4 star feat? At least it comes in free. Thank you.
    • Like x 3
  10. xaocel Level 30

Is this related to the launcher being stuck at the before "checking files" stage? It was working fine a few hours ago...
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I reequiped base items ft popped
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The feat should now be triggering properly for people consuming the base items after this point. We will correct people who already consumed the items when the feat was not working.
    • Like x 6
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I just claimed the Box and Collected all the base items...WOOT WOOT Freee SP
    • Like x 2
  14. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. SamanthaConners New Player

Thank you for the gifts!! :p
  16. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Popped for me....whole sp, luv it man!
  17. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Thank you for this. I'm not sure if this was planned, or thrown together to help generate some good will with the player base. But between this and the resplendent cache now being a 0 point feat, it seems like you are listening and that you care. So please keep this going.

When the winter seasonal gets here, show us that you have learned from your mistakes from this past year of seasonal feats, which hit a new low at Halloween (395 marks needed, you can earn 10 a day, it's only up for 33 days, some of the marks are for a 0 point feat). Seasonals should be a fun break from the normal grind, not an extra excessive grind. Please look through the many complaints about the seasonals before you finalize the details for the winter seasonal.

Also, make some kind of change to time capsule, whether it's no longer including feats in future capsule or increasing the number of stabilizers that can be earned in game. With 52 unique items in each time capsule that are required to be collected towards feats (12 collection pieces for 3 collections, 8 emblems, and 8 great pieces), if a member used only their free stabilizers it would take them over 18 weeks to get everything if they didn't get any duplicates (which is unlikely). At week 8 a second time capsule would start dropping, and at week 16 a third time capsule would start dropping, so you would be two capsules behind before you had even opened enough to possibly get everything from the first. With feats inside the time capsule, they are not entirely optional as feats are character progression. As a member, I can't even open enough time capsules for free to have a chance at getting everything, no matter how lucky I am. That means I either have to pay into the rng system to advance or work the broker (but that even requires some luck to have something to sell high). So my suggestions here would be remove the feats, people will still buy in for the cosmetics. Or up the member stabilizer reward to at least 1 stabilizer a day (preferably more and possibly increase stabilizers for free and premium as well), that would give you 56 stabilizers to get 52 items, so if you are lucky, you could get everything just by being a member. You could even do something else, but something about the time capsules themselves needs to change.
    • Like x 5
  18. MastaMind Dedicated Player

No feat for me :(
  19. Blair Level 30

Collected the base items earlier and didn't get the feat.
    in-game name: Hikari
    Thanks for the free stuff, just hope it gets fixed because free SP are best SP!
  20. Schimaera Devoted Player

Sounds good. I'll log in tomorrow and hope that the feat will pop :3