HACKED MMORPG PC GAMES

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DCUO ENTHUSIAST, Jan 29, 2015.

1. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

You know, in all the times I've been on the forums I've seen more posts about false negatives (with regards to identifying hackers) than I have seen about hackers being active.

Maybe that should be a good indication that the DCUO team are on top of the monumental amount of hacking that's apparently going on?

Or, you know....maybe it's just not as bad as you're making out.
  2. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

PC hacking ruined this one for me as well :(

[IMG]
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I edited the post.

Me sowwy :(
    • Like x 2
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

And just to let you know DCUO ENTHUSIAST.

Hackers are on the console too.
    it's sad but true.
    I got hacked 3 times (legitimately) and you wanna know what PSN/SOE said to me?

There's nothing we can do to help you.

I lost 600+ bucks worth of inventory.
    I lost all my alts
    I lost my main which was full 88 (at that time that was the highest gear available)
    I lost everything and no one gave a sh*t.

But I guess the hacker on pc> ps still stands?
    hell no it dont. It's a weak *** argument

On PC
    none of the above happened at all.
    Haven't seen a speed hacker and I PvP quite frequently on that server

Speed hackers are glorified losers anyway.
    If someone got beat while using speed hacking, that's a damn shame. And they need to practice
    oh wait... it happened multiple times already.
    both on PS and PC and then got banned shortly after.

Hacker this hacker that... I learned to fight back.
    • Like x 3
  5. Juxes Committed Player

I had to like this just for Aubrey Plaza, what a woman.
    • Like x 3
  6. dngnb8 Devoted Player

I see you share a personality trait with someone else on this board. How long have you imagined you are in charge of what should happens in this game that affects others? Obviously, others seem to have a different opinion.
    • Like x 3
  7. dngnb8 Devoted Player

So... you're a "Do as you say, not as you do" person. There is a name for that.
    • Like x 1
  8. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

......................not sure how to react to this thread.
  9. Red Solaria Well-Known Player

Well I for one have been thoroughly convinced by the use of ALL CAPS for emphasis, the duplicate posts, and the ad hominem attacks. Surely we must all go indoors as the sky is truly falling.
    • Like x 2
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

No worries!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

My second male celebrity crush.
    *melts inside*
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Get back! I've been in love with him since he was in Dark Angel.

Now I miss Dark Angel, great.
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Its all good

Just dont touch Chris Evans
  14. Minnion Devoted Player

Yes, yes you are. Naive enough to think that being on a PlayStation is going to protect you and your gameplay on DCUO from a sufficiently determined hacker.

You're also paranoid, thinking that somehow the risk of getting hacked will go up due to the merger when really I don't see it as something that will change one way or another... So far you haven't really convinced me, and really listing off a bunch of MMOs didn't do it, particularly not helping your argument when last I knew WoW was still pretty darn successful and you'd have to somehow convince me that it's status as "Garbage" is a direct result of hackers and not just a matter of taste.
    • Like x 2
  15. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

If your against Cross Play then just say so, don't start multiple threads spreading false information
    • Like x 3
  16. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

This is why I love you
  17. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Oh yeah!!! Happy dance time :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Brother Allen Loyal Player

You know this guy slightly irked me at first with all his threads. At this point though, the sheer amount of "the sky is falling" in his threads is to the point of entertainment.
    • Like x 2
  19. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

YYYYAAAASSSS
    Werk it :p
    • Like x 2
  20. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

good, i'm glad i've irked you...you probably play on pc...a buggy platform in comparison to ps....any technical issue on ps for an individual player are fixed in a fraction of the time it takes to fix pc issues...that's one issue this merge brings...
    another is the camera and targeting...pc uses a totally different target system than ps...kaiser007 states in the post pc vs ps that pc has a distinct advatange...how is that fun or fair?
    pc will slaughter ps in pve and pvp everytime...so i'm betting you're on pc..

if there is one option available to one platform, it needs to be available to all platforms, otherwise whats the point?

but thanks for the hate mail...proves i'm doing something right....but just wait and see bud...this games been down soooo many times since christmas that i've literally lost count...

now ask yourself an honest question...in your mind, do you think this merge will make servers run better or worse from the get go...and if your answer is worse frrom the get go then ask yourself "how long do i think it will take for them to fix it...?"
    the answer to that should be who knows or too long....
    for pc and the casual gamer, only pro's for the merger...
    for ps4 competive gamers, this isn't the greatest of ideas...

and btw, just about every MMO that becomes free to play becomes hacked and therefor, no fun....

the two excluded from that list as being garbage is WOW and EVE...they overcame it....the other 60 mmorpgs didn't....do you really want to take that chance?

but i have no way of knowing how much time you invest in this game or how serious you play, but maybe you should consider that before insulting someone...