Going to the Hero side

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DcPlayer313, Sep 30, 2013.

1. DcPlayer313 Committed Player

I've never played a hero since I've played this game. I have leveled at least three villains under each mentor to cr 70 and seeing how there's such a long wait for instances and raids to kick in, I figured, why not try the hero side since the population over there is much higher.

I've never done the hero mentor missions so I've missed out there up to this point. Maybe the hero side is better for instances since the population is higher. Plus people have always said the game kind of caters to the hero's.

I'm pretty sure the kick abuse is probably the same but that comes with the territory when playing this game. I don't find much flaw in the game itself, the flaw comes more from the community than the game. The game is pretty good with what is offered in the mmorpg world right now. It's definitely in my top 4 at the moment.
  2. IIJetfire New Player

Edit: I Don't know much of difference for recent-ons from villain sides but from hero side's the missions are just opposite to each other of villain side's and rest depends on how individual wants to react accordingly or so..its not neccesary to switch sides due to population it just depends on individual responses to get along or not.....depending on situations as well...
  3. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Thanks for your pontification!

I think you'll find the hero side very unappealing after a fairly short time especially if you pug, but I do encourage you try it out.
  4. DcPlayer313 Committed Player

Not a question a comment and observation for discussion if one chooses to discuss.

Let me check and make sure I posted this under " The discussions part of the forum "

Update: Yeah I posted in the right section.
  5. DcPlayer313 Committed Player

Yeah, I have nothing to lose at this point cause the villain side is terrible when it comes to pugging, for me any how.
  6. gloomy galleon New Player

It's great for me. I've had bad experiences more often on the heroes side though.
  7. Zuse Loyal Player

when u get to lvl 30 hit me up ill help
  8. NyteSkye New Player

I love the villain side more, I love pushing people off buildings, and falling down with them (they don't die which is hilarious, they just get up and say, "JERK"), and the villainous storylines. I've always admired the villains more than the heroes, but, don't get me wrong, there are still iconic heroes whom I love.

Anyway, pugging, for me, it's not all that bad either side. However, I have friends all over so I think I'll be okay :D