Give us your money!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ObsceneBoy, Nov 8, 2013.

1. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

Of course, it's a business, and maybe I haven't had my happy pills today, so here goes.

It seems when we as a community request something to the devs, the devs are sort of like
    "We would be more than happy to fix said issue.....as soon as we figure out how we can profit from it. Have a nice day"

the whole account bound feats thing is a perfect example

Why do I stay? Who bloody knows. I have faith.

*continues paying legendary*

that's all from me
    take aim *ducks*
  2. Lightful New Player

You're completely right. They should add content without the intent to profit. That's the wise way to go about it, looking at it from a business stand point.

Perhaps McDonalds can sell their food for free....I mean, who needs money? Am I right?

Also, account bound SP is not a perfect example. There was nothing to fix originally. They added a more convenient way to progress your character.
    • Like x 2
  3. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

To be fair, the replay badge currency for account bound SP compensates for what people would be using to gear up alts anyways. So if anything, it's a fair trade off.
    • Like x 2
  4. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I don't want free stuff but what I want is stuff I can buy with marks like sets of gear instead of having to use replays to try and get the set of gear from raids .
    • Like x 2
  5. Decree New Player

But at the same time are making it so players can inspect SP so players will feel the need now to buy the feats from their main toons if they ever want to group.
    • Like x 2
  6. Lightful New Player

I heard that but I also read a comment from a dev stating that you can inspect your own characters' SP (giving me the assumption you can ONLY inspect your own)

I understand they're getting a little aggressive but a business needs money to sustain itself and grow.
    • Like x 1
  7. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

think of me as the drunk at the bar all night
    I talk about all sorts of crap I couldn't care less about the next day
    sometimes I have a valid point, but it comes out all wrong
    cause I'm drunk of course

anyway, it's the next day lol (I get your point, I do.)
    • Like x 1