Fixed Getting Disconnect With One Toon

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Bitter Sweet, Aug 11, 2023.

1. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I logged in, then got kicked. Now the maintenance screen. Is anyone logged in?

DCUO, please feed the hamsters.
  2. El Ferchos Active Player

I was hoping it'd be fixed by now.
  3. Unknown1 Active Player

Same issue. It started last night.
  4. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Switched characters and was able to log in, so might only be that character not working.
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

I've dc'd in loading screens 4 times since reset, then get the world down for maintenance screen. USPS
    • Like x 1
  6. El Ferchos Active Player

For me this started yesterday, was hoping it would be fixed by now but still happens.
  7. El Ferchos Active Player

Searching deeper into the forums I found out this has been happening since last Friday to some people on the eu server and now it's happening to US server too. For me this vegan yesterday night and still going.
    • Like x 1
  8. El Ferchos Active Player

Still happening
  9. El Ferchos Active Player

This happens on all toons
  10. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Yeah, I spoke too soon. After beating the F5 tried to switch characters and back to maintenance again. Haven't seen this until today.
  11. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I'm seeing this today on multiple characters. Was able to login, got disconnected warping to Dakota City and then maintenance screen. Switched to other character with no problem on 1st login. Tried to switch again now back to maintenance screen.
  12. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

13. The Anxient Loyal Player

I'm having this issue across all 3 toons. Getting dc'd almost every time I go through a loading screen.
    • Like x 1
  14. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Just submitted a support ticket. I discovered I can't login to characters in Dakota City, but bases, HoL, Hall of Doom are OK. I suggest warping out of Dakota City before you switch to avoid this issue. Hopefully it's not long lasting.
  15. KrombopulousMikey New Player

I have the same problem and also when I am switching phases in Dakota City. The screen goes black and I can see only the purple arrow for the bounty.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 1
  17. xGMZen Well-Known Player

Oh man... First time hearing about this issue, no error occurances here, but I am very confident that problems in DCUO usually follow strong solutions, just sit tight. (I wonder what's causing this?)
  18. IJMJ New Player

I play on ps5 and every time I try to log in with my recently created munitions villain toon I get sent to a loading screen with wind sounds in the background, after about two or so minutes I’m sent to a screen that says “The world is currently down for maintenance. Please try again. <0x000E,5,0>” I’ve tried deleting and redownloading the game but it didn’t work.
  19. Cebotari New Player

0x000D,5,0 how to fix?