Freshly Minted Level 30 looking for a League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by feegore, Jun 7, 2013.

1. feegore New Player

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to the game and MMO's in general. That being said, I'm open to constructive criticism and getting better at the game (I've been reading the guides, etc.. to get a better idea on how to play my role). I just capped at level 30 and have started the grind towards T1 gear and getting enough SP to start making my toon competent at his role. So I figured it was a good time to start looking for a league to join. This should be all the relevant information, if I'm missing anything let me know, thanks! Role: Fire Tank Account Type: Premium CR: 35 SP: 34 Faction: Hero Platform: PS3 Server: USPS3 Mic: Yes
  2. Anti Pumpkin Well-Known Player

if only u were a villain :)
  3. Original Scar New Player

hey if your still interested in a great league, I ask that you please fill this profile out below to understand you better. I will get back to you as best as I can, thanks.
    Original Scar cr90 PvE Tank and dps, cr83 PvP dps, 145sp
    Lantern Scar cr90 PvE Controller and dps, cr83 PvP Controller, 121sp

PLEASE COPY, FILL OUT, PASTE AND POST:

DCUO PROFILE

1. Name of Character(s) (please label your main):

2. Power Type and Role:

3. Weapon(s) of Choice:

4.Combat Rating and Skill Points:

5. PVE or PVP or Both

6. Mic? yes or no

7. How long will you stay on DCUO?
    a. 1 to 3 months
    b. 3 to 6 months
    c. 6 to 12 months
    d. 12 months or more

8. Wear a League Emblem, certain piece of gear or outfit? yes or no

9. Are you willing to share/give colas, exobytes, plans, gear, money, etc. to league members? yes or no
    why?

10. How do you deal with a rival, enemy, friend, foe, or random player that keeps talking trash to you or about the league?

Here is our posting link below and hope to try you out, thanks
  4. Original Scar New Player

Hi, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Original Scar, founder and leader of THExORIGINxOFxHEROES. As a league our weakness right now is our members and I am currently recruiting good active members that are willing to be part of this great league. I was out for a few months and thought my league could handle itself without me but I was wrong. Most of my members recently left the game entirely while others just quit the league, which is why I am starting to recruit this league from scratch again. You won't really see many active players except me so I hope you can handle a very small league right now if interested. I like your energy and personality also glad your getting your CR and SP which is what being a great member is all about and a little more (given the right league).

If recruited, I will teach you how to play your advanced role(controller, tank, healer) as best you can, show you our basic spec process which is putting in your Skill Points all in the right places for playing both basic(DPS) and advanced roles (controller, tank, healer) with just 50sp, show you some basic PvP Tactics and Strategies, most definite powers needed in your load-out, help out with almost anything if I have time, and much more. Great to have fresh and excited players to appreciate a league once again instead of the elitists. I'm actually looking forward for you to join so you as beginner can point things out to me as well and work on chemistry. The grinding process is not as bad as it used to be so you will get better and active as time goes on. well I think I covered everything I had to say so hope your interested, fill the profile out, and I will get back to you. thanks again
  5. X Forces New Player

[IMG]

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE ULTIMATE AVENGERS!
    While we ARE the oldest, largest and most prestigious Marvel League on DCUO, we are not an Elitist league, we are a league based on camaraderie, teamwork, respect, and maturity, where everyone supports each other and most players feel like they are more a part of a family, than a league.
    The league was formed during the DCUO Beta by Thor (aka: ASGARDIAN), Captain America, the Incredible Hulk and Ironman and on the opening day (1/11/2011) of launching of the full game, they carried their small Beta league over to this version so that all of us Marvelites would have a home. In the over two years since launch, the League has remained active - both in the game and on the DCUO Forums. The original League XO, Thor, passed the baton to ALPHA FLIGHT who was the XO for most of the next year. The League is now governed by a nine-person group of volunteers, called the High Council.
    We are here to help you succeed in your endeavors and only ask that you return the favor. This league is designed to help those who are of a lower level to achieve level 30 as quickly as possible and those who are level 30 become the best that they can. We pride ourselves in being diverse and unique in regards to our league members and the extensive DCUO gaming knowledge its senior members have. We are currently focused on end game content, but have several members that also face off in PvP, so there is a place here for those that enjoy that aspect of the game as well. We actively work with all our new members; assisting them with leveling, acquiring feats and helping them all become Raid ready as quickly as possible.
    Our League’s demography is ironically just like the Avengers that we emulate. We are group of “misfits” that united become a powerful force. Our members range from teenagers to those in their 50’s; we are multi-racial and from very diverse backgrounds and include both civilian (white and blue collar) as well as military (active and discharged) personnel; we span the East to West coasts, including members from British Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii. We are also one of the only leagues to have come through the PSN outage WITHOUT a loss in membership! In fact we actually increased our roll call during this time - this speaks highly for how active, how close and loyal the players of this league are and we welcome you to join us and discover why for yourself!
    We think that you will find us to be a very open-minded and sociable group of people that not only look out for each other but are also non-judgmental of each other’s individual ideals and beliefs.

RECRUITING IS OPEN!
    So, you want to join the ULTIMATE AVENGERS! Just click on the "APPLY TO THE ULTIMATE AVENGERS!" link to the left and fill out an application so that we can include you and your hero’s information into our membership. Currently, recruiting is open. We are always looking for healers or controllers, but if you are a DPS or tank, feel free to put in an application.
    If you were invited to the league from within the game, just click here - APPLY TO THE ULTIMATE AVENGERS! and fill out your registration application - remember, you have 2 weeks to register here as a new member!
    The only requirement that we have is that your character has to be based on a Marvel Hero or Heroine (yes, you can make a "reformed" villian) and that you try to STYLE the appearance of your toon to emulate the based-upon character. Once you have the iconic look, lock your toon's style and it will retain the iconic appearance even when you change gear or equipment. We do understand the complications of naming a toon, and will work with you if you need help. We have several players that re-styled an existing toon to match an iconic marvel character (one of our officers even!) and had to keep their original name; that is OK too!
    If you are thinking about joining but are afraid of being able to fulfill some type of a time commitment have no fear - while some of our league's members are hard-core players, most others are actually quite casual, and a few can only join us during the weekends ,only during the day, or for just a few hours every couple of weeknights. That is fine, we are a large enough league that any style of play works with well with us - we host events across a range of days and times to reach all of the players and with our unique RSVP system, when you can attend a place is reserved for you among the activity. The league is about helping the members get the most out of their available game time, providing a place where everyone feels like they belong and can have a great time, no matter their style of play or time commitments.

Want to join but do not know which hero/heroine to emulate?
    Check out the Missing Marvel Iconics & Iconic Names Topics in the Forum for a list of some of the more popular Marvel heros and heroines, and available names that we have yet to see among our membership. You can also try the link on our Web Links page to the WIKI list of Marvel characters for a look at over 700 others. Remember, your name does not have to match a Marvel character, just your appearance - many of our players have restyled existing toons to a Marvel look and are now enjoying the benefits of the league!
    Want to meet us in-game before applying?
    Check our League Calendar or the RSVP EVENT forum for the dates and times the league is hosting events and then just stop by the suggested meeting place and we will be happy to introduce you to the league and its members. We are currently holding league events every day of the week. Stop by the suggested meeting place during the scheduled event times as this is a great time to visit with us before we head off on our scheduled Raids, Alerts, PvP, Icon-Hunts or Round-Robins. You are more than welcome to join us for an evening to see if you would like to be a part of our league. Below is a picture of the Watchtower just in case.
    [IMG]

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC - We have opened our website up for public viewing, and welcome the visitors to take the time to get to know us and hopefullydecide to put in an application to the league. There are a few pages or forum topics that have remained closed for non-members - sorry some stuff just has to stay a league secret!

If you find any pages with old information, please PM one of our officers to let us know so that we can update it! We apologize if anything is out-of-date.

Thanks for visiting our website! Excelsior!

6. King Of Fire New Player

Check out our Facebook page, or even out league website.
    Tesla Nation Website

Tesla Nation Facebook Page
    Please Feel free to contact Lithium light, or Enj0i( with a zero) check us out a very good league new always on daytime evening n night so feel free to hit us up if u looking for a league
  7. TheFacelessMen New Player

We are the faceless men we are a small league focused on expanding and trainging lower levels such as yourself right now i am a CR93 contorller, lowest level in our league is 89. We can help you establish your role and bring you to t4 safe to say within 4 days if you commit to it. Check out this video if you are interested eith message "general Nagual" within the DC game itself or message facelessmen.dcuo@gmail.com enjoy this video watch us destroy nightclubs with ease, want to join us! why wait

8. TheFacelessMen New Player

9. feegore New Player

Thanks to everyone that has posted! I've decided and joined a league. See you all in game!
  10. Original Scar New Player

ahh ok, much success with your new league.