Female Iconic Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sinastra, Dec 10, 2013.

1. WonderCleric New Player

I support anything Aquaman related! :p Agreed!

And it is surprising, when you think about it, how many female characters have headpieces/dresses. The game is seriously lacking that department. We should definitely get more crowns like Mera's, Circe's, Star Sapphire Carol Ferris's, etc.
    • Like x 3
  2. Liongale Dedicated Player

Hairstyles! I always wear hats in game because my hairstyles just don't match up. Or headpieces that show hairstyles (like bandannas or headbands). I think hair is just as important to hero and heroines alike as costumes.

...as a particular suggestion, I know this isn't iconic, but there used to be a generic NPC in Chinatown with twin pigtails, I could have sworn...
    • Like x 5
  3. NCR RANGER New Player

At least ladies got the huntress and Batgirls flex suits that look really good. Plus The New female lantern armor looks awesome too.
  4. Mei Ritsuko Well-Known Player

I do agree with this topic we need more iconic styles, and more costumes :p
  5. Spytle Executive Creative Director

Sorry, you misunderstood. Jim is still active at DC, and so is Geoff. I was referring to our Art Director and Character Lead. Those roles are occupied by some new folks who are doing a tremendous job for us.
    • Like x 1
  6. Lantern Flash Committed Player

Okay.

I'm a guy. I LOVE lookin' at women!!

BUT!

I find it funny when doing the Trigon alert on PS3, and all of Circe's clothes do not render right away .... I'm all like: "HEY NOW!! Thanks for the show!!"
    In the Amazonian Fury DLC's, how about have a moment where Circe says something about enough being enough and she prepares for real battle. Then her clothes change to this:

[IMG]

She looks more like a evil, selfish, goddess to me dressed like this. It would give a fine excuse to change her skin all throughout the game.
    • Like x 2
  7. Spytle Executive Creative Director

I think our recent examples show that we're trying to satisfy that request. :)
    • Like x 5
  8. Neph Dedicated Player

So you're telling me there is an openning??? :)

What about that whole 1 in a million thing?
  9. WonderCleric New Player

Yes! That figure is her comics look, which is very similar to her initial concept art. (though I do think the concept art/future Circe gear looks even better than this)
    [IMG]
  10. Spytle Executive Creative Director

He's dead. Pretty obvious from the movie. hehe
    • Like x 3
  11. Neph Dedicated Player

No one dies in DCUO, they only get knocked out... Are you new? You must be new to DCUO...

Welcome to DCUO!
    • Like x 2
  12. Ryejin New Player

Really? Then what are the chances that we could get a female body type that doesn't look like she belongs in the adult industry, with that triple D+ bust. Or more skins & hair styles that are even remotely attractive. I would comment on the gear part, but I've never really gotten past the creation process of a female character really. Every time I go to make one I stop, because they like....
  13. Little Sister New Player

Fracture, warp to rally !
    • Like x 4
  14. Spytle Executive Creative Director

Well, Fracture is from an alternate future timeline...so the rules don't apply. He is dead...door nail dead. hehe
    • Like x 3
  15. Neph Dedicated Player

Batman is such a ******, he didn't even pick him up, he had time...
  16. Spytle Executive Creative Director

hehe. Okay, that made me laugh.
    • Like x 3
  17. Neph Dedicated Player

I want his costume then....make it happen, please
  18. TheDark Devoted Player

he died in an alternate future. We changed it though. So wouldn't another version of him exist right now? Maybe he could be an iconic style vendor in future content.
  19. Mirai Well-Known Player

It's certainly a step in the right direction. I'm not sure I'll get far enough in the game to get any of those, but thanks anyway.
  20. Spytle Executive Creative Director

You're seriously going to take the boots off a dead man? You're that guy?? ;)

No seriously, back on topic now. hehe.
    • Like x 1