Felonious - USPS (USPC Soon Too) Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by thirty six, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

RESET DAY! It's like Christmas without all the twinkling lights. Unless you are running with quantum people...
    For tonight: All the things. Twice. :D
    • Like x 3
  2. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

We at least got Lab and HoH twice! Either full league runs or with our buds in SINISTER. On deck for the weekend: another NGN run, some serious LoA grinding and hopefully helping our new guys gear up a bit.

Join Felonious, where there's never nothing to do.
    • Like x 2
  3. The Anxient Loyal Player

Got prime up to T6. He's almost ready for the big leagues. Having alot of fun with sorcery. Join Felonious and help me train all my new pets.
    • Like x 1
  4. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

I was playing ESO last night, talking to 36 and it struck me how un-social that game is. Maybe it's different once you hit end-game,but it seems to me you can run the whole thing solo except for a few dungeon instances. You know what? I like needing my league, interacting with them more than just being in the same voice chat. Anyway /rant

PvP stuff tonight! Being inebriated optional but encouraged :p
  5. DR254 Well-Known Player

I've been out of state but should have Hypriss up there pretty soon. Also would like to maybe add my Fire toon to development league. His name is Kritikal Burn.
    • Like x 2
  6. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Had a great night of pvp...ok, great might be a little strong a word. Had a mediocre time in arenas, then a fantastic time in legends. Looking forward to ngn tonight.

Join felonious, where we always have something on deck :D
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

Overcame the glitched boss in ngn. If you're looking for a league that always has a good time whether we are in raids, Pvp, or just bsing in league chat while doing our own thing hit me up in game or here. My toons are in my sig.
    • Like x 1
  8. KingKoopa88 Active Player

You're welcome for the fantastic time in Legends! :p
    • Like x 1
  9. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

I've never heard you giddy before lol.

You wouldn't believe that ngn run, Rev. The first room glitched so we couldn't place any artifacts. We ended up with between 4 and 8 adds the whole time. That was after having people that weren't entirely up to speed trying to run artifacts and the original tank not calling for lunges. (after I specifically asked). Like I get it, I know I should know what the tells are, but you lunge to early and the ***** gets immunity, you know? Just say the words! Plus, all the animations make it hard to figure out wtf is going on anyway lol. Had to disband and start all over, then it was smoooooth sailing.

Join Felonious, where s**t happens and we deal with it.
    • Like x 1
  10. KingKoopa88 Active Player

So it was the opposite of how our NGN runs usually go, with all the adds on Lightray. A shame I missed that one. Would've made for a good test of my Electric DPS skills lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Yeah, saint tried with his electric and ended up having to swap to his main cuz it was so hairy. I was pretty stoked with my 119 ice damage though. Third by 2mil behing Max, 124 mental 8.6M, and saint, 125 munitions 7.4M. And I wasn't doing any of the fancy crap the big boys do lol.

Also got a new pick up last night in Vev. He's a CR98 quantum troll, hasn't played in months. Let's get him back up to speed :D
    • Like x 1
  12. KingKoopa88 Active Player

Sounds good to me. I still need feats out of Nexus and Wave.
    • Like x 1
  13. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Finally beat HH as a league (mostly, except for a fantastic nature healer named The Neidler from the league Neidler), so glad to finally get that done. Then we ran NGN and picked up a new league member! We also welcomed a husband and wife duo to the league before the shenanigans ended. Those were our last pick ups for a few weeks while we get to know our newest members and they get to know us. Very exciting times!

If you are still interested in joining, we can get you into the dev league so we can run still run together and get you moved up once we reopen recruiting.
    • Like x 2
  14. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Getting ready to steamroll some feats this weekend! Finish out Area 51, make a dent in some CC bounties (the end is so close!), maybe even go farm some reapers...shudder.
  15. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Crap! Never even started area 51. Oops. On that tonight :D
  16. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Area 51 complete! Need to get some ace Chem love soon.
  17. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

We have A n B, necro and artifacts on deck tonight! Maybe even league hall. Just need two more combos and I'm done with that DLC!

@hypriss, we need to get some league runs for you too! Are you ready for gates/prime yet?
  18. DR254 Well-Known Player

Not yet but it shouldn't take me to long now that I am back from vacation. Should be on later tonight.
    • Like x 1
  19. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Need to get on CC bounties today, been too busy actually running crap to get them done lol.
  20. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

YES! I never have to poison the water supply again! Now if I can just get that elusive Runes of the East back...