Fanboys is Recruiting USPC

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by WastedMind, Feb 15, 2013.

1. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

Fanboys is going to be featured on Friday Night Legends on June 7th at 4pm PST / 7pm EST. Be sure to tune in.

• Like x 1
  2. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Fanboys is still recruiting on USPC. If you're interested in joining visit our league website and submit an application.
  3. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

For all new members I have a lair item ready upon arrival, some of you will know which item.
    :eek:)
  4. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

As most new recruits have come in they have been given their introductory item for joining. :)
    Welcome to all the new members and I look forward to seeing who else joins.
    Oh, I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!
  5. Adogg5 New Player

Are you still recruiting?
  6. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

Yes, we are Adogg5.
    Please check out our guild page or send me an ingame tell.
  7. Twisted Titan Committed Player

Interested in joining an active raiding league? Apply to Fanboys today. We are currently in need of controllers but all roles are welcome to apply. Visit our league page HERE. We'll review your application and respond to you shortly.
  8. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

I second my team member Twisted's statement on "active" league.
    There is anywhere from 4 to 30 of us on at just about anytime.
    Hey, twisted let me know if you get any of my "lair items" I gift out.
  9. BrainFade New Player

I submitted an application how long does it take to get back tome?
  10. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

BrainFade it looks like your application was approved late last night after the Monday night raids were completed.
    Check your app now and you will see the information you need on who to contact for the league invite.
    I will be on later after work today, see me for your new member lair item.
    Welcome to the league.
  11. Adogg5 New Player

Just wanted to say this is a good end-game PvE raiding league on USPC. Uses mumble and have raids running just about all hours. I'm glad I joined them and recommend you give them your consideration if PvE endgame and teamwork sound like what you are looking for.
  12. FIYAH New Player

I'm proud to be a fanboy. Great league with great members!
  13. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

These 2 testimonials were given without cash compensation or any extra lair items given out.
    Each member only gets one lair item upon coming into the league.
    :)

This message is 100% Magmaflash approved!
  14. Prismghost Active Player

You guys still recruiting? Im currently t2
  15. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

Yes we are Prismghost.
    If you have not done so then please visit the guild launch page.
    Fill out an application and familiarize yourself with the information on this page.(loot rules, etc.)

To all others, Fanboys will be seeing you in Vegas at Fanboys Live 2013, otherwise known as SOE Live.

:)

This message is 100% Magmaflash approved!
  16. Twisted Titan Committed Player

As previously stated we are still accepting applications for Fanboys. We are currently looking for controllers, but as always feel free to apply regardless of role. We schedule raids (T1-T5) multiple days a week. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message and I'll answer them best I can. We use Mumble for voice chat and it is required for all raiding.

Still interested? CLICK ME and apply today
  17. Prismghost Active Player

Just 1 quick question is having a mic required to join league? o_O
  18. Twisted Titan Committed Player

No, we prefer you have a mic, but as long as you can listen to instruction during group content there shouldn't be any issue. Obviously it's much easier if the communication can go both ways.
  19. CGthor Active Player

Due to the influx of Tanks, Dps and Healers recruiting is now selective on these roles. We are however recruiting Controllers at this time.
  20. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

SOE Live 2013
    Fanboys have landed in Vegas!
    [IMG]