Experienced Player looking for LGBTQ friendly league

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kid Quark, Oct 12, 2022.

1. Kid Quark Level 30

Hey all,

Recently left the league I've been with for the last seven years due to inactivity. Looking for a new home for my toons:

*In-game name: Kid Quark, Major Magi, Grandma Glock, Danger Nurse
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: KQ is currently cr 381, 602 sp. Alts are somewhere around there. Several 200 arts, others at 160 or higher
    -Power: Quantum, Fire, Munitions, Electricity
    -Role: Primarily DPS and Troll. Enjoy trolling and buff trolling. I'm a passable tank and healer in older content lol
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes but not on it much as PS5 isn't 3rd party headset friendly.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: 52 year old male, long time player in Philadelphia, looking for an LGBTQ friendly league
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Left my last league after almost seven years as I rarely saw people on any more. Looking to be a little more social (like in the early days of the game) and run EOG content (regular/elite) I'm looking for low-key, laid back players.

I tend to play in the early mornings if your league has an East Coast Coffee Club and in the late afternoon/early evenings.

Thanks!
  2. Gi Sinister New Player

SuperBestFriendsSquad is recruiting!
    We strive to be a different type of league!
    *** We will go all out for you if you go all out for us.

League values and goals:
    ·Run together, work together, grow together
    ·Socializing, respectfully
    ·RESPECT!! Unwelcome disrespect will not be tolerated.
    ·Fun! We play to have fun and enjoy ourselves, and a good fun league can totally change your gaming experience
    ·Feats-if you need a feat we will get it done.
    ·VC active
    ·Discord active

Requirements
    ·18+ only
    ·200 cr plus, but exceptions will be made for the right people.
    ·No SP requirement, that's what we are here for

We still have room to grow, and are looking for the right people to join us in making and establishing a league that people can truly enjoy! We aren't the league for everyone, but you can always try it out!

Hit us for questions and invite Xb Us Server
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Interesting a Xbox user recruiting a playstation user
  4. Mefink24 New Player

If u find 1 that does not require voice chat let me know i want 1 too too many leagues in all these games i run into homophobia
  5. Mefink24 New Player

I would have zero problem with ps players playing with me or even pc players. I think the game needs to cross console for the raids/alerts etc low number issues
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Point was he didn’t read the post just copy and paste
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Faction server?