Downtime EU Server Downtime - February 1-2, 2016 - Cross Play!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belthazur Dedicated Player

So....Is All of EU Back Up and Running? I keep seeing what i believe to be Yes but No English Translation to the effect
  2. PurpleGlade New Player

Idk wats taking them so long:(
  3. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

EUPS was up, had been for a couple of hours, it just shutdown again, apparently PC couldnt log in...
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Thank you. Just means they will know what to look for when US gets the Treatment
  5. PurpleGlade New Player

Ughhh this is gonna take forever guys:(:(
  6. AlbelXII Level 30

Oui je confirme aussi! :p

I think 24hrs was them being kind of hopeful with a touch of realism, lol.

I can't imagine it's an easy task to merge those servers and not have issues (especially when people have been having logging/lagging/disconnect issues as well).

Hope it's up and running tonight so I can have a little play but I'm doubtful.

Guess I'll go watch something. Haha.
  7. MrRiddles New Player

Has there been any update to how long this could take?
  8. TheHumanElement New Player

Recently I've been looking on YouTube about dcuo and its creators etc. not knowing this was just jumping into a world of arguments and accusations, people on YouTube saying that the content is terrible? When really most people think it's great? (Including myself) I stopped playing dcuo for a while as I maxed my cr, a year after I stopped my subscription I came back, noticing a lot of huge changes in the game. I'm writing this post to disagree with the youtubers who continue to hate on the member of staff trying their best to make the game as fun as possible, I also disagree with the youtubers saying that these new features are terrible? Erm, cross play isn't terrible, it's a huge jump for dcuo, this makes it 10x easier to find people for instances on the on duty menu as the population will be increased on the EU servers. I love the content you guys are bringing us, looking forward to what the future awaits, thankyou dcuo team
    • Like x 1
  9. TheHumanElement New Player

Chinese is the first.. But that doesn't mean people should know how to speak Chinese mate, just saying.
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

Invalid session error here :(
  11. Alberto7730 New Player

Online en PS3
  12. Pets Sidekick New Player

13. Xibo Loyal Player

Now is online normally with EUPS and EUPC together. Have fun!
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The maintenance is complete and EU servers are online with cross play!
    • Like x 3
  15. ErnieB Loyal Player

Quick question, for US, and don't need to give me a date, just can you at least say when the time comes if it's a 24hrs downtime too?
  16. Sweddy New Player

I want to thank all the DC Universe Online teams, we waited 24 hours, were worth it.
    Good work team.
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Nicely done, Now how about US :D
  18. matth431 Level 30

Can I add my personal thanks for keeping me out of the game this morning when I needed to be marking exam papers rather than chasing marks. ;)
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

At least, yes.
    • Like x 1
  20. ArcticNemesis New Player

how can i combine my pc account with my psn account? or how can i log in on pc with my psn toon?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.