Episode Spotlight: Dark Knights

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: DARK KNIGHTS!

Here comes the night. Currency rewards are doubled and gear costs are halved this week in Episode 43: Dark Knights!

This week – from Thursday, August 31, 2023, through Wednesday, September 6, 2023 – all players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Death Metal when completing instanced or mission content in Dark Knights.
    • 50% discount on Dark Knights gear at vendors.
    Death Metal is used primarily to purchase gear and rewards from the Dark Knights vendors.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode spotlight will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday.

• Like x 11
  2. Eve YouTuber

Oh awesome was not expecting this one!
    • Like x 1
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thank you so much, looking forward to all the feats I still need in this
    • Like x 1
  4. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Nice!! I really enjoyed this episode and fighting the myriad of open world bosses. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  5. Jcal Dedicated Player

Hmm. Bit of a surprise here. Feels like it's time for some SttS extra rewards. Later on in September, I guess.
    • Like x 1
  6. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

anoher spotlight episode...yeah...such an big surprise..
  7. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I cant wait for the episode spotlight some time next year on Shock to the System so I can buy the gear for half price. I'll horde marks in the mean time.
    • Like x 1
  8. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

"All players will enjoy" means only those allowed to play (players) will enjoy it. since there won't be any solo content... again, I don't fall into that group. Prove me wrong, please.
  9. Limey Committed Player

You mean like... all the open world dailies.. that are solo? Those aren't solo for you? Yikes definitely not a brag.
    • Like x 2
  10. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

Never having played this content, I've based my opinion on the internet research I'd done. Clearly, there are aspects of this episode of which I was/am unaware. Thank you.
  11. Elocin Level 30

Awesome!!! Thanks so much!! <3

12. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Just saying Hi was getting tired of seeing that other post in my face.
  13. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Hi
    • Like x 1
  14. Metallix Active Player

When the next bonus for Dakota City can we please get black lightning hair style