Test Discussion Episode 36: OP Item (Bat God's Forge Mold) Update

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Nov 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyro Committed Player

Thank you so much for this. Can anything be done about increasing the drop rates for the collection pieces in part 1?
    • Like x 2
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The Catalysts/Food that drops will be tradeable (like they were with JLD). If you sell early you can catch the "must have it now" crowd and then collect for yourself later.
    • Like x 6
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this only needs to be implemented for items with mod Slots. So a belt falls out of that category and thus making it unneccesary to be re-purchased.

I agree for future Episodes OP Items with mod Slots tho.
  4. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

That sounds amazing!
  5. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I agree with having the collections and the feats.

Right now I'm done metals renown n most of the feats so wut I do is run the alert n solo for op collections so I can sell them and buy old time capsule items I missed.

Metals collections were ridiculous but it gave u something to do. I could see toning it down some like Instead of 4 being ultra rare you make 1 at least so there's something to farm for.

It's Always one way or the other never in the middle.

Idk if anyone remembers the original head but getting that was ridiculous.
    I run prime solo every week and I still don't have it.

Personally I loved this version much better then darks that's just me.

These are op items I thought??

Wut do you think now when u think of them now??

Me now rare n op stats

Jld um just n item with op stats ah blah nothing amazing about having it everyone does can I trade this for something people don't have ???
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This thread is about how OP items are obtained in Metal Part II. Please try to stay on topic!
    • Like x 1
  7. Chain Lightning Active Player

• The OP collections are gone, as are their feats. RIP.
    Please hit us with your feedback and be on the lookout for bugs, as changing this stuff last minute is always risky. Thank you for all of your feedback![/quote]

Does that mean every single OP collection feat has been removed? Including the ones from Ultimate Soldier DLC (forgot what it's called) and Gotham Zoo DLC's etc...?
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No. This is a thread only about Metal Part II.
    • Like x 2
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

shhhhh dont tell ppl :D
    • Like x 1
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm trying to figure out how this request makes sense, considering that Elite gear is not dictated by RnG, while OP collections are. The system currently in place for Elite gear can't really be any more straight forward, beat bosses and get renown until you max out. If your problem is beating bosses, then the problem might necessarily not be within the system in place.

On topic question for Devs: Will this apply to Metal Part 1 or is the OP neck a lost cause in terms of these changes? If the collections for it are to stay, will there atleast be a considerably better increase in the droprates for them?
    • Like x 2
  11. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. ALB Dedicated Player

The only problem I see with the new system is players who replay through the 1st weekend will be the only players capable of making real money of op collections.
  13. spack2k Steadfast Player

how if the new system has no more op collections.
    • Like x 3
  14. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

how to fill the orange bar in the new op item?? anyone comment thank you:
    [IMG]
  15. ALB Dedicated Player

Ok, so, they don't have anything that drop towards op items?
  16. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

....you people complaining bout making money do realize this is for “play play”...you aren’t real billionaires! :) Oh and by the way..you guys are welcome that we got attention to have them look at op items! ;)
    • Like x 4
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

As far as i understood they have, its called "food" which should be like nth material u feed to rank up ur OP item then u use catalysts to breakthrough with 100% chance.
    • Like x 3
  18. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

so far nothing has dropped in terms "food" and i have ran the elite raid sevreal times reg raids alerts duos and open world mission not got a single piece food to get that 8000xp i need :)
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

yes i believe its not on test server yet, u should get it from daily missions
    • Like x 1
  20. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is on test. I have 7 in my inventory - from dailys or weklys (not sure)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.