Episode 16 Launches For Members September 2, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Episode 16 Member and Marketplace Launch Dates Confirmed!

This just in! Episode 16 launches for Members next Wednesday, September 2, 2015. The new Episode will then launch in the Marketplace for all players the week after, on September 9, 2015. Subscribe today, grab a few Booster Bundles over the weekend, and get yourself ready for "Desecrated Cathedral" (4-player Alert and Elite Alert) and "Oa Under Siege" (1-player Mission).

The content will turn on at 9:00AM PT on Wednesday, September 2, 2015.

While you wait, get up to date with the reveal livestream:

• Like x 10
  2. |The 3rror Committed Player

:D
    • Like x 2
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Can't wait~!

(Okay, the truth is that I can wait. I just don't want to. :) )
    • Like x 2
  4. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Whats the cost of this epizode
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. |The 3rror Committed Player

$4.00
    • Like x 1
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

thank god, Im bored as hell. Even started a new character out of boredom :oops:
    • Like x 1
  7. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

lol, now they're starting to rehash even styles.
    I guess this game is done.
    • Like x 1
  8. akaivy Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. bagofboom Committed Player

Sweet. Excited about an Elite Alert and a new solo instance. Really like the monthly format they've implemented, it's almost overwhelming with modding gear constantly and keeping track of CR relevancy but I'm sure we'll (read: I'll) get the hang of it. LOL
    I'm sure it's added pressure on the devs and everyone on their end but it's MUCH appreciated! (But for those w pvp concerns, hopefully they can squeeze something in for them amidst the chaos?)(I got your back pvpers);)
    Tick-Tock, counting down the days, hours, minutes, seconds.... :D
    Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 1
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Loving this monthly content flow. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Yup! Loving the small chunks of new content more often, but please! We need a new PvP Season! It's been almost a year!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

This has been going on for a while. You're just now mentioning this? BUT, for every re-hashed style is 2-3 new styles, so I'd say they're keeping up imo. The older styles is for the people who won't go back and play lower content (shame on you) in order to finish up style feats. I don't agree with it, but I get it.
    • Like x 1
  13. Remander Steadfast Player

Actually, all the episodes going forward are $4.
  14. Pink Revenge Committed Player

i got used to it by using beta mods.
  15. HLAssassin Well-Known Player

I don't even mod anymore unless it's the best stuff, and even then that's only on my main. I don't mod a single thing on my alts. No need to. This monthly system sucks majorly.
    • Like x 1
  16. Remander Steadfast Player

You should at least alpha or beta for affinities. If not, you're leaving a lot of potential on the table. Starting with Episode 18, we'll be back in a 3 month gear cycle.
  17. HLAssassin Well-Known Player

Nah. Don't really need it. It's not hard to stay alive or do decent damage without it. Came to the revelation not too long ago that there's no point in striving to always be "#1". As long as you do good and contribute positively, there's no reason to overexert yourself.
    • Like x 1
  18. Remander Steadfast Player

Well, I guess that's one approach.
  19. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Just don't make another raid that's nearly impossible to beat. Thanks !!!!!
  20. CaptMikePierre New Player

A PVP fix would be nice as well...
    • Like x 1