ELECTRIC POWER IDEA

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Lightnings Revenge, Jun 5, 2013.

1. P1nk13 P13 New Player

My take on buffing Electricity
    • HoT buff, in essence, Electrogenesis buff: shorter cooldown, double ticks for all, or both
    • 45-50% safety net increase
    • Lower power cost for all powers (Elec is a burst healer, so when people get damaged a lot, we have a tendency to keep spamming powers because we don't have a good enough heal to maintain and keep 100% health on group mates like Nature and Sorc so we tend to use a lot of the power given to us. Nature might be as power hungry, but they make up for it in terms of healing output. Sorcery might not have great bursts like Elec and Nature but they barely use power anyway.)
    Buffs that can help
    • More efficient ways to apply safety net
    • More reliable Arc Lightning
    • Faster/Shorter cooldown for Ionic Drain
    • Like x 2
  2. thenewkidd New Player

Like I always say.... there will always be people who don't really know how to PROPERLY use their powers.

I never said ALL electric healers eat power... just saying that there are a lot of electric healers that just "spam" sometimes when it's not needed.
    • Like x 1
  3. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

umm smart one i am one of the best healers on the usps3 server
  4. General Zod 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Never heard of you.
  6. YodaDog New Player

You take a poll or what? lulz... How on Earth would you possibly know if that were true or not??... more lulz...

Vote YodaDog 2013.
    • Like x 1
  7. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

cause i dont work with the big names
  8. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Ahhh okay. So then, what about the "big names" healers? Wouldn't they, by all processes of logic, be better than you?

Do you have numbers? statistics? an election? How does one determine this status?

Or is this more like a "self-proclaimed God" sort of thing? Are you Booster Gold in disguise?
    • Like x 1
  9. General Zod 10000 Post Club

That's why you think you're the best, you've played with healers that don't know what to do and compared yourself to them.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  10. YodaDog New Player

Look guys. He's the best, OK?
    • Like x 1
  11. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

not the best one of the best and its rare to find a healer that is any good and im just that good
  12. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

But you said you are THE best. Now you're saying you're one of the best.

Next thing you'll say is you're, like, level 10 and super proud of yourself because nobody died in Area 51.
    • Like x 1
  13. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

where i make the list
  14. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

l
    lvl 30 t5 ele healer
  15. YodaDog New Player

Sure you are, guy. I bet you tell all the ladies that.

XD

For the record, my friend... If you only have 61 SP's and you aren't running any HoT at all, then you actually have alot to learn and aren't anywhere close to the best healer of anything. 61 SP's is a kickable offense in a t5 raid all by itself, IMO. lulz..

But I still love ya, guy. Vote YodaDog 2013.
    • Like x 2
  16. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

ya ok but i gotta a wife so w.e like i said ill send you a picture if want of my stats
  17. YodaDog New Player

lol...wut?!? lmfao...

Are these your healer stats or your wife's?!? XD

For the record, I totally knew this thread was gunna be straight butter the minute I saw it and you haven't disappointed, OP.
    • Like x 2
  18. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

This is why most of the time I decide to not post seriously on the forums, and joke around. I just can't take a majority of the people here seriously.

Self proclaimed beast healer with 60+ skill points. I'm sure you're out healing those guys in T1 gear, congrats. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  19. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

bro im trying not to go jimmy 902 but if you really wanna know i took my time in to this by my self to get where im at and i bet ur smart self had ur mom pay for u while i went and got a job and did every thing my self u can rethink what you said and electric healer are the best healers in dcuo untill they revamp all the healing powers all together and that might not even help and you can keep on cause what you do i can do better in dcuo so have fun spaming cause every thing i do in dc i do it the right way so get on with ur life :eek:
  20. General Zod 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2