Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards April 2024

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 28, 2024.

1. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

DOCTOR FATE'S APRIL REWARDS

New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before May 1, 2024) unlocks rewards - from new styles to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's member gear features the Ultimate style. The non-member gear style is the Joker's Punchline style.

Log in at least 21 days this month to claim the Ghostly Gunslinger Hat style. Members only.

[IMG]
    Ultimate style

[IMG]
    Ghostly Gunslinger Hat style
    • Like x 10
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Please for everything that is good say that the hat and mask is separate! I'm gonna cry if not..I've been asking for a fedora for ages now.
    • Like x 3
  3. TanyaTheEvilll New Player

Looks awesome, thanks
    • Like x 2
  4. Bowieite Active Player

The Dandy hat in the market place is the closest I have seen to a real fedora, until this. I would sport that, but I will wait until you can spend destiny tokens from Fate after a bunch of people quit wearing it. My styles are due for an overhaul, anyway... except for Bowie, lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

I like it.:)

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 2
  6. kallader Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. kallader Committed Player

If Hat and mask was separate I bet number of peoples getting membership would beat record
    Number of peoples waiting for a decent hat + number of peoples waiting for descent mask this would be the best membership reward so far :/
    • Like x 1
  8. DRAKKSSISS New Player

There's already one in the game. Pretty sure it's a Briefing reward, can't remember which one. [IMG]
  9. Celrey hunter New Player

Doomsday style outfits?! HELL YEAH!!!
  10. metro2k Well-Known Player

I am afraid that they are attached:(
  11. metro2k Well-Known Player

Zorro mask:mad:
    • Like x 1
  12. metro2k Well-Known Player

It could have been worse... they could have given us a doll... Or the Zorro doll...
    • Like x 2
  13. Shadow Force Committed Player

It's obiviously not and i feel your pain, only the hat is not a fedo rather is more Trilby than fedora.
    • Like x 2
  14. Bowieite Active Player

What chest style is on the female image? That looks BRILLIANT.
  15. Shadow Force Committed Player

Well i dont like that hat but i was wating for a zorro type mask to combine with a bandana to finally make a more modern look forThe Shadow i imagined, and considering im the proud owner of The Shadow name, will suit me just fine. But Devs Please give us The Questions Trilby/Fedora, the one in game is simply put bad just bad.
  16. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yeah hat’s ok but I don’t like that mask with it. Too bad they couldn’t be separated.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jett Phoenix New Player

Really would of been hot if this style was a bandana head style kindof like dragonfist... soooo close devs, :(
  18. The Fairy Well-Known Player

That is the one of the most low effort membership bonus I've seen so far, it's at the level of the Kite-Man accessory. Another lost opportunity to give the players something nice. There are other things you can add besides helmets and slimelines! Also it doesn't have to be ONE ITEM every time.
    With that said, now I can ignore this game for another month and don't have to waste a penny. So I would like to give my thanks to the devs.
    • Like x 2
  19. RCMPenguin New Player

Marilyn Moonlight... interesting choice. I foresee black neon chromas getting a workout.
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]

And hey, whaddaya know, we now have the right cape for him! It's the current OP Cape from the Justice League Dark content, so it takes a little bit of work to get it and level it up, but we do have it!

There's at least 1 shirt that's right for him, the pants and boots seem simple enough. But what we don't have that I'm aware of is a RAPIER as a One-Handed Weapon Style! :oops:
    • Like x 2