Devs did great

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tess M3rcer, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Explaining why the op loves this or that is not tearing someone down, it's like defending your point verbally and I mean you people as in against stats clamps, the op did not call for a verbal riot, it just came, hope you understand my point.
  2. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I think it's easier for some people to invent an "us against them" narrative than to allow for any nuance in the thinking of people they disagree with.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

But it's likewise to people who oppose stat clamp , you don't think?
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

Make a US acc so we can save you lol
  5. Liightmare dc Active Player

I think forum users should announce there cr and sp before each post, bc I cannot believe that any player with all the episode feats and max cr wants to waste more then 10 minutes to run some of the older stat clamped raids. Once again the complaints about the new changes are not that they did it, the complaints are more about us not having a choice. No source marks in endgame so you have to run omnibus which is stat clamped and if your going in without a premise group it’s Russian roulette on what u get.

Easy solution leave the stat clamp as an option for players who want to waste time in an older raid and give us our source marks for endgame again. This way us players that have no interest in sitting in a raid group for longer then needed will have options. “You know free to play your way”
    • Like x 1