Destiny Clan Takes Dancing To A Whole New Level

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DCUO Post, May 16, 2015.

1. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I don't care for Destiny, but this is well done. So Devs . . . we need more dance emotes . . .

• Like x 1
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That took some serious planning :D
    Loved how they ended up killing themselves at the end :p
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

So Devs, we need more emotes.
  4. BigAl Devoted Player

I want the kick one, so I can randomly kick league mates. And our founder. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  5. Nuubia Well-Known Player

Wow nicely done.

+ Bump we need waaaay more emotes.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have to ask: which DEV can't dance and just stands there, with their arms crossed and nods their head, turning it slowly from side to side?
  7. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Seriously I wish the devs would sell dance emotes on the marketplace. Here's the latest dance emote hitting destiny's mp.

[IMG]
  8. Minnion Devoted Player

Heck if they can't add more emotes to the emote menu they could at least create emote trinkets that we can stick in our utility belts... Oooh What if we got a new type of Trinket/Consumable hybrid called a "Wildcard"(Basically an item it can go in any consumable or trinket slot... which may or may not be a consumable...)

We could then have "Wildcard powers"(Basically an extra power we can use in place of a consumable or trinket, with different ones based on legends powers...)