DCUO Social Graph... Pretty cool to see all my stats in one place!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bytecode Well-Known Player

2. Bytecode Well-Known Player

Give it some time and check it again, it takes a few minutes to update so if you switch armory builds, etc. it will update as well.
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

idk why but my character is missing , maybe cause i wasnt loged in last few days ?

or they just deleted my char since last few days ...
  4. Bytecode Well-Known Player

• Like x 3
  5. Bytecode Well-Known Player

Make sure you're typing upper / lower case
  6. Dynagirl Committed Player

Dynagirl - 5289 hrs... By the gods I thought it would be much much lower than that... :eek:

LOL! I bet a good 1/4 of that is just me standing around fiddling with styles. :D
    • Like x 2
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

nvm found
  8. SSB Active Player

Checking my stuff was cool but when I started going down my friends list I realized how many cool people I used to run stuff with on a regular basis that no longer play.
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

gf -> imagination
    uni-> free time
    + work
    ============
    makes sense :p
    • Like x 1
  10. Volkenraider Loyal Player

I knew she wasn't real! :eek:

Tbh I thought it could have been a lot worse... I deffo logged in more hours on RuneScape when I was a kid lol
  11. Anhur Committed Player

Nice one - a clean, simple interface using the soe.census - it'd be great to differentiate time online with time spent in content, if that's possible?

To those who dislike/oppose this, the truth is we as players do not own any of the game related details and SoE are free to use them as they desire - in this case make an open database for all the view - for me, viewing player metrics is not an issue and will not degrade my play (though there can be concerns about misinterpreting data), though SoE will be in for some heat if they do not introduce an opt-out or information block option.
    • Like x 2
  12. spack2k Steadfast Player

Thx to Sore & Bytecode and whoever is involved in this :) it makes fun using it.

maybe u can add some new commands like showing char with best pvp ratio ? ( win/lose) and maybe best dps value :)
    • Like x 3
  13. Quantum Rising Committed Player

That's a very good point. SOE doesn't have much of a track record when it comes to protecting our information. If our IP addresses are on the same server or anywhere near the location this information is stored how are we to know someone isn't going to find the pathway to access that info?

SMH.
    • Like x 2
  14. SkullGang Devoted Player

Time to play a nice joke on my league mates.
  15. 6000Degree New Player

If you are serious on your alt, you buy feats on him, so even with low play time, it will have high SP -> it's easy to verify if it's an alt, or a noob.
    • Like x 1
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

yeah check TheBeauty @ EUPC : 350h and 193 sp , definitely not a main :)
    • Like x 1
  17. ErnieB Loyal Player

NICEEEE, now I can prove is actually freaking easy to level up, my last toon is barely a month old and already CR 100, but my main was made last year and it took 6 months for it to be CR 100 alone. Though it would also be nice to see who's stats are being enhanced by League Hall proficiencies, mine has 6, 3 for support stats and 3 for damage stats.
  18. Multiverse Creator League

Yeah sometimes I buy SP.

Somtimes I don't.

It depend on the Alt and on the Feats.

For example... I will never do the Toyman missions ever again. So I will buy those Feats for all of my Alts.
  19. warpax New Player

i think this app will make alot of ppl quit the game :confused:

the hours played info shouldnt be available for anyone to see. if SOE wants to earn money they must not show this info to players.

i had the same policy in cassino i worked in. no clocks alowed on the walls...you dont want ur player to know that they spend bunch of time playing...wanna keep the playing :D if this goes mainstream...this might result in actual death of this game. im not even joking. :D
    • Like x 3
  20. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Cool stuff.

I have currently 6 Characters I play regulary and I sometimes get confused what I got on which Char... or what Level my new alt Ray Timeshard is... :D
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.