DCUO on Xbox One Trivia Sweepstakes! (Win an Xbox One & Other Daily Prizes!)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Toosavage New Player

When will the Winners be announced?
  2. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

Maybe I'll win an X Box. Got a friend who's always been wanting me to join him there.
  3. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Bring on the questions. who doesn't love TRIVIA!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]
  4. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

So how does this Trivia work? I'm a little lost. Because my friends don't necessarily play this game, when it asks what player should they call out when they announce the winners, I told them to just put my name in. Is that ok?
  5. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I'm a PC player, so I can't really use any Xbox specific prizes other than winning an Xbox itself, but I'll try to enter as much as possible for the chance to win that.
    • Like x 1
  6. Anomaly New Player

:oops: I'm lost, so we can only answer one question a day? after we answer the question and get the refer link, will we be notified whether we got a extra entry? if we do get a extra entry, do we have to put in our info again and answer the same question?
  7. Arkayne73 Level 30

So what's in it for the PC players and the PS players? Didn't the PC players contribute a HUGE amount of time and money to this game since it's release in what, 2011? Beta testing, all that fun stuff? So your company screws over every other platform player in favor of xbox one? How is this even remotely fair to anyone who has supported this game for the past 5 years? You folks need to level the playing field a little. Sure, you can enter the contest, but even if you win, you can't use the prize? REALLY? Go ahead, play favorites. I wonder what would happen if all your PC subscribers got tired of it and left? How much revenue would you lose? Not only do you not offer compensation for time lost because of constant downtimes and "server issues", but now making a contest that is only for NEW XBOX PLAYERS. Love that player appreciation. Freaking awesome.
    • Like x 2
  8. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

I agree with you we should get more but while your on the topic of not knowing how to use the prize if you happen to win that XBOX and you can give it to me I know what to do with it as well as any of those other prizes just GIVE THEM TO ME.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dexella Communications Manager

We'll announce all of the winners at the conclusion of all five daily sweepstakes (so, after May 3rd)
  10. BigAl Devoted Player

And who's fault is that? Why are you punishing yourself? ;)
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Will it be a public announcement on the forums or via other social outlets like Twitter? So I know where to keep an eye out.
  12. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Because Xbox One's don't grow on trees and having lots of forests here I'd know. :p
    • Like x 1
  13. Askarod Active Player

The winners will be announced here or in a new post ?
  14. tbosh Well-Known Player

So......Have the winners been announced yet?
  15. Askarod Active Player

Up ! Something new or you wont announce the price winners publicly ?
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Apparently the winners have already been selected and the emails sent. This was said on their twitter.

Would be nice if they made a public announcement here as well.
    • Like x 1
  17. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

But than we'll all know who to throw things at...

Or wait a minute, that could be fun.
  18. SingingTurnip Active Player

When is this drawn and when do we know who won?
  19. CS2016 Committed Player

who were the luck grand prize winners?
  20. Dexella Communications Manager

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay. We've been waiting for people to confirm/accept their prizes.

Here are the current winners; many have received their prizes via code. The Xbox Ones will be shipped to the Grand Prize winners later this month.

GRAND PRIZE WINNERS (Xbox One): Kim & August T.

FIRST PRIZE WINNERS (Ultimate Edition): mish1976, Don Zolo, Cinthia

SECOND PRIZE WINNERS (Power Bundle): Velociraptor112, Songwing, Hiko Siejuro, Nicholas

THIRD PRIZE WINNERS (2,000 Marketplace Cash): ZeroG, DC Lion, Shark Primex, KaylaKayla

Since some people declined and/or never responded, we'll actually be drawing MORE names of first, second, and third prize winners today and contacting those folks via email. So if your name isn't up there yet, don't lose hope! It still could be this week.

Thanks,
    Dexella
    • Like x 1