Daily Rewards Change? Stabilizer Duo Back?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I can get behind that.
    • Like x 1
  2. the solowing Unwavering Player

I was wondering why Doctor Fate wasn't selling any stabilizers anymore it's one every three days! The quark conversion rate blows
    • Like x 1
  3. Soc Level 30

I wanted to wait a few days before I posted because these changes they made I found very very upsetting!

I loath the Stabilizer duo plus doing the math after it was removed from Dr. Fate and Dakota city we are getting 30 less Stabilizers a year, why are they doing this to us? Yes I know they can make changes but one of the reasons I subbed on an off was that I felt it was a step in the right direction not have to do Stabilizer event, maybe they felt we got to many who knows but now I won't sub I haven't really wanted to play at all, this game always does things that makes you ask yourself, WHY DO I PLAY THIS GAME?? when there are better games out there.

Nth Metal changes, it was a way for me to make in game cash, during the sales I would buy nth metal detectors from the marketplace and sell the caches or help friends out in game or they would help me out ect , now they even took that away only can get nth metal via Dr. Fate or Marketplace ?

Anyone else see a trend? are they not making enough money and after reading about EG7 plans for this game it really does seem like they want to fleece / milk all the players! After DC 2.0 fell through and Jack Emmert with like 8-10 devs left they announced that some of those funds would go back into DC, has anyone seen it? No because they announced it will be going into Everquest and DC is in Maintenance Mode?

When EG7 bought DC the Quarterly Chart showed big open world and graphics update and that fell by the wayside, it says in TOS they can change this at anytime yes we have all heard it time and time again and it hasn't been for the betterment of the game!

New DLC, one raid again after 6 months full of glitches the Elite Solo first boss is Annoying worst Solo ever! Raid don't get me started, the only thing I like about this new dlc is the Alert.

We waited patiently while you hired new Devs as we heard over and over how there isn't enough devs ect ect and yet here we was throwing money at the game, Well I am done throwing money at this game!!
    • Like x 1
  4. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Haven't read the whole thread.... but I assume the easiest answer was that sales on the last Time Capsule weren't anywhere near past performances... and the most likely culprit was in-game currency purchases.

So they's gotsta go.

Of course.... People just might have gotten tired of the almost criminal rng odds of getting everything... and getting swamped with the low resale garbage.
    • Like x 3
  5. Soc Level 30

I think you're absolutely right. I use to buy the 40 pack of Stabilizers at Christmas, not anymore I won't ever buy that again.
  6. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Now that the stabilizers duo is back. They rush in so fast knowing the door closes very fast when 1 players goes in and the other players has to use the teleporter.
    I guess they want to get a few seconds head start in damage?
    If players wants top damage so bad. Well why not put on
    T1 gear, take off all artifacts, no pets, no base generator sidekicks and henchmen,
    And do a t2 raid and see who gets top damage.
    That's how it was bad then.
    Doing t3 raids with t2 gear grinding for t2 gear for triumph marks and loot drops to get some gear. The need and greed rolls and gear that's not our power set role and having to grind the raids over and over again.
    Takes a whole raid and up to 40mins just to get up to 1.5mil damage.
    We really took the skill and strategies to get through the raids and grinding the gears.
    A real way to want top damage is play the real old school way.
    Not depend on spamming what's op.

I actually did try this contest a few years ago and offered 50$ 25$ for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place is 10$ and 250milliom game cash.
    And 100million game cash to other roles for participating.
    5 raids and the 3 dps who gets most damage.

And nope. No one willing to try. But hey, old school players got through the raids back then, it shouldn't be a problem for the top damage chasers of the new era players.
  7. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Yes, devs has their careers, they take any positions they can for gaming developments and make money. There are some things I don't like and wish they would change but it's still not a problem for me.
    It's like a guy that lives off of parents or a relative and never gets a job and complains about how devs makes their games. It's about having careers and making money.
    I can say it's hypocritical of how ppl can be so negative about the devs when people themselves aren't always so innocent.
    I like what I see on these forums lately. A lot of positive people giving their discussions.