CR 61 Tank/DPS looking for league to do Raids working on tier III

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by superluis1357, May 11, 2013.

1. superluis1357 New Player

Hello Guys. I am looking for a league to do raids. I often play with guys that dont know what they are doing or are bad equipment and waste so much time losing all the time. If u know of a good league to do raids and would like me. Add me up in the game. Name is superluis1357. Thanks
  2. Katte New Player

Villain or Hero?
    USPS3?
  3. melvinpox Devoted Player

If you are USPS3 villain, check out Misfit Consortium.
    If you are USPS3 hero, check out MelvinPoxMustDie.
  4. Shifting Sniper New Player

if youre uspc go post in the recruitment forum, 2Raw is recruiting. we have a lot of people working on t3 and you can join up with them when they run. 2rawdcuo.forumotion.com
  5. Original Scar New Player

hey if your still interested in a great league, I ask that you please fill this profile out below to understand you better, thanks. Original Scar cr89 144sp

PLEASE COPY, FILL OUT, PASTE AND POST:

DCUO PROFILE

1. Name of Character(s) (please label your main):

2. Power Type and Role:

3. Weapon(s) of Choice:

4.Combat Rating and Skill Points:

5. PVE or PVP or Both

6. Mic? yes or no

7. How long will you stay on DCUO?
    a. 1 to 3 months
    b. 3 to 6 months
    c. 6 to 12 months
    d. 12 months or more

8. Wear a League Emblem, certain piece of gear or outfit? yes or no

9. Are you willing to share/give colas, exobytes, plans, gear, money, etc. to league members? yes or no
    why?

10. How do you deal with a rival, enemy, friend, foe, or random player that keeps talking trash to you or about the league?

Here is our posting link below and hope to try you out, thanks
    http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/usps3-origin-tryouts-here-selectively-recruiting-pve-pvp-players.4406/