Classic Holiday Gift Tree Question...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Merrun, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Merrun New Player

I'm confused by the inclusion of a mission in each of my characters' Journals regarding the Classic Holiday Gift Tree. All Characters. But only the one Character that claimed the tree (free) from Marketplace can interact with that tree. Why is that mission in each and every one of my other characters' journals ?
    • Like x 3
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Same thing here.
  3. GL4ever Well-Known Player

4. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Just speculating here but it might be that some people (like myself) got the tree on their alt account instead of their main account. The drops can now be traded from the alt to the main account via the shared bank (not sure if this was already possible). In case it wasn't possible this might be the reason to accommodate for idiots like myself that redeemed the tree on the wrong toon and to avoid a backlash on the forums as this is supposed to be a positive holiday experience and not a negative one :)
    • Like x 2
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep, I suspect it just reminds you on all characters so you don't forget to claim it on the one who actually has the tree.
    • Like x 4
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The mission is there to make sure everyone is aware of the gifts/tree. We will update the text a bit to clarify that and see if a better option is available for the future.
    • Like x 3
  7. Zamara Dedicated Player

Is there any way we can have the absolute zero face on the vendor?
  8. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Cool, thanks for clarifying that for us Mepps :)

Yes, please
  9. Whisper Well-Known Player

The homestead mission is bugged for me. Its asking me it claim Deco and Gothic themes in my inventory, but I am premium at the moment. So its asking me to purchase the lair system on the MP. I just want to claim my hideout theme to participate in the gifting tree. Is there a way to fix this? Looks like I'm going to miss out on today's gift.
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I keep getting an update in white text come up when I do pretty much anything, starting to get irritating
  11. BrandonB Well-Known Player

12. majosea Dedicated Player

will the tree be reuse for next years event ? , and if not can we have a option to delete the base item after the event is over ?
  13. Vesper Dedicated Player

Base items don't delete. They stay in your base item list permanently. You don't have to put the tree out though. Feel free to put away your Holiday decorations whenever you like, or to have it Halloween year-round. Your base design is up to you.
    • Like x 1
  14. Vesper Dedicated Player

The information listing on the Daybreak site said that we could buy the collection pieces from the Seasonal vendor for Holly Marks. But today's collection piece is not on the Vendor.

Will it be available tomorrow? Or do we have to wait until the 23rd to catch up alts?
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I want to see the aura first before I consider buying on alts.
  16. Vesper Dedicated Player

That's your prerogative. For me though, I have 16 toons, and 3 of them besides my main are clothes-horses. :D
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The collection piece is supposed to be on the seasonal vendor the day after it was given by the tree. So Monday's piece will be on the vendor tomorrow/Tuesday (or rather after server restarts).
    • Like x 2
  18. Lanay27 New Player

I appreciate the info, and the fact that that you want to keep everybody informed about the mission, but can you please fix it so that the "Update: check your tree" or whatever message isn't popping up every two seconds. I've tried hiding the mission, and tracking another mission and I still am getting the message, over and over again. I'm not one to normally complain--in fact I've never even used the forums--but that thing is driving me batty. :eek: