Up-Votes Needed Claiming purchased item for new toon

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Vulcanian, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Vulcanian Level 30

I made a new toon on my account and could claim all my bases equipment except the R&D Station.
  2. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Is there a chance you completed the collection for it and didn't buy it off the market place?
  3. Vulcanian Level 30

I don't understand completed the collection. I bought it and was able to put it on all of my toons except this new toon I made.
    I've had this account for years.
  4. Vulcanian Level 30

Still waiting for an answer or something.
  5. myandria Item Storage

Hmm.. did you go into the Marketplace and claim those R&D stations on that new toon from the Claim Tab? Each time you make a new toon, you have to claim those amenities all over again if you purchased them. If you didn't and you farmed the collections for them, you will have to farm for those collections again to get them again. For example, if you go to Arkham Asylum and farm the collections that spawn on the island, you will complete a collection for one type of amenity.
  6. Limey Committed Player

If it's a real bug related to the market, submit a support ticket.

However, I'm willing to bet it's human error. Can you post a screenshot of the R&D station in the marketplace with the [Purchased] box next to it, where the price normally is if it were not purchased?