Celebrity Crush?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Circe, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Dezaras Loyal Player

Gillian Anderson. Especially when she was Scully.
    Amy Acker.
    Katie Cassidy as Ruby in Supernatural.

And, as a straight guy who's completely comfortable saying this, Chris Hemsworth as Thor. Not Chris Hemsworth as someone else, or someone else as Thor, it's Chris Hemsworth as Thor.

And Stephen Amell. But duh.
    • Like x 2
  2. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

It is indeed, and yes she would/could have, she's changed a lot over the years....seems to have abandoned the geeky goth look but she is still stunning...But the reason that pic is there is for Wednesday not Ricci....because everyone knows Wednesday is Devilishly Awesome.
    [IMG]
    On a side note.....most of the stuff I remember and liked Ricci from was when she was.....well....underage. She is actually 5 years older than me but I can't tell when her pics were taken....Like the one above

Joan Cusack in the film Toys with Robin Williams...
    First Aid Kit are a Swedish Band...generally a lot of folksy stuff but it's quite pop so more accessible than other folk music
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Dang, "Toys" was on TV the other week :(
    'First Aid Kit' sounds good, are they sisters? Their noses are very similar

Oh, and to keep it on topic: there are several people find attractive, but honestly can't think of any that stand out above the rest (being Ace sucks at times: there is only one person for me, that is never going to happen though but still will barely even look at another)
  4. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Yes they are sisters....Good spotting that one.
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

i see it also, but really over Giada de Laurentiis

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

loved her in black snake moan
    • Like x 1
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Here's mine

Chris Evans (Judge me all you want. Im guilty on all levels :D)
    [IMG]

Emma Stone
    [IMG]

Jessica Alba
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Alyssa Milano have been mine for years.
    • Like x 2
  9. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

For my metal/rocker family I give you Miss Lzzy Hale
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Toys. A Robin Williams movie.
  11. dngnb8 Devoted Player

THere is some air brushing in that pic!!!!!!! And Giada is NEWLY SINGLE!! She came real close to my top 5
    • Like x 3
  12. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

oh and

[IMG]
    Hayley Atwell
  13. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Can't forget her....wasn't a huge fan of the movies but Ashley Greene....yeah....
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
  14. Black Fist Loyal Player

I have never heard of this Ashley Greene person, but she is definitely on my list now.

I like Giada and all, but her smile seems really fake to me, and for that reason I vote to kick her off the island. Plus she over-pronounces every Italian word, but then for mayonnaise she says may-nayz. What the hell is that? From the Food Network, I like

Marcela Valladolid and
    [IMG]

Damaris Phillips
    [IMG]

I also liked Genevieve Cortese as Ruby in Supernatural. And the angel chick. And Sam and Dean's mother (both the present version and the 70's version). And... Jo, was it? The young blonde chick intro'd in season 2. I don't know why I cannot remember her name. Oh, and Dean's wife chick in the show. Not Adrianne Palicki, her eyes bother me. She's got them crazy eyes.

There are some guys I get why girls find attractive, like oh I don't know Stephen Amell, but there are some I don't understand. For instance, the werewolf guy in the Twilight I get, but not the vampire guy. I get Chris Evans, but not Chris Hemsworth. I don't get the British Spider-Man. But there's only one guy for gay-me, and that's Mr. Amell.
    • Like x 2
  15. dngnb8 Devoted Player

I remember when the chefs were all..... um.... not so attractive.... Now, they all can be models.
    • Like x 2
  16. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

17. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Is that the lady from Dirty Little Who..... I mean Pretty Little Liars?
  18. iSmashly New Player

Myself
    • Like x 3
  19. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

Yeah, Ashley Benson
    • Like x 1
  20. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

She is a SWEETHEART! Gorsh, I miss working with her. When I was at WB she was one of my favorites!! Lucy Hale on the other hand ... is the spawn of the Evil One (who is Ellen)
    • Like x 1