Can't login...

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by ClaverMan, Mar 26, 2013.

1. ClaverMan New Player

Okay so I'm trying to play DCUO on a new computer.

I downloaded the game and I try to login but I cant, it says pass or login is invalid...

I go to the europe site and I can't login...

I Go to dcuniverseonline.com (US site) and log there with my info and I AM ABLE TO LOGIN.

The weirdest thing is that I am able to login on US site, not in the EUROPE site where my account is registered WTF?!

Even though I'm able to log on US site, I can't login in-game on neither of servers...

I have over 500 played hours in this game so yes I'm sure its europe server...

What the hell is this...
  2. Talve Dedicated Player

Go check your e-mail for junk mail.

Same thing happened to me about week ago.
    Can log onto US forums/site, but not to pro7.
    It is because SOE and pro7 are different services. After they transfer you from SOE to pro7, they become 2 different accounts (means if you change password on 1, it stays same on other).

I'm currently permabanned "for cheating". First letter was in junk mail (so i knew nothing about it until i realized what was actually going on).

So if you are actually having same issue like i am.

Response i got from forums:
    TRS-AlexS:
    Talve thank you for the very thorough post. You having supported the game for song long, you deserve a thank you. For this however, you will need to submit a ticket to the gm's (perhaps through a different account on the www.soe.com) so they can further assist you. Please make sure you include the same exact details as you did on this post. Feel free to pm me me as well if you have additional questions.
    And response i got from SOE.com support:
    Greetings XXXXXX,
    Unfortunately, ProSieben is the administrator of your account now. We cannot modify accounts that have been banned in Pro7’s system. The ban was done by them as well. You’ll need to continue support on this issue with them. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Regards,
    CSR Bil G.

So all you can do is create new account to use EU support to contact them, or send an e-mail to dcuo-cs-en@p7s1games.net.
    Good luck,
    I have been waiting for response ever since.
  3. ClaverMan New Player

Nothing in the mail. Ive done nothing to even suspect being banned...
  4. ClaverMan New Player

Also why the hell Am I able to login onto US (but not EU) site with this account if I play on they europe server... wtf is this a joke
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Where do you live, Europe? When did you login last time with your account? Where did you download the launchpad? (What is its .exe name?)
  6. ClaverMan New Player

I live in Poland, played 2 days ago. Downloaded the game from the official website. The exe name is LaunchPad.exe the icon name is DC Universe Online PSG. On old computer I started the game through Steam but this time i didn't find the game on steam store so I installed it directly from the official website. I dont know what's going on. Also my old account I played on US servers is funcioning properly. I can't log into the game with my current EU account. I am able to login with my EU acc information onto the US WEBSITE. WTF IS THIS ****?! Is this game serious?
  7. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Old steam-accounts remain with steam and they are SOE-Accounts. You have downloaded a P7S1 Launchpad that only works with a P7S1 Account.

I can still find DCUO via the Steam-webpage, so it must still be possible to play it via Steam. There is a way to configure the game to run via steam without downloading everything again, but I don't have a link to those instructions. You might be able to find them yourself.

The data from your time playing DCUO before is probably on your old account. I think that's the one you need to get to work.
  8. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

You will need to contact Proseiben support so they can further assist you in the ban issues. As Bil mentioned in his ticketed response, Proseiben has their own in game support that will be able to give you more details.
    You can contact them here: https://support.prosiebensat1games.com/